Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I want these to add to the collection. Unfortunately, the Leeds is a bitch to find, because fucking Gilmour goobers sell them for too much money. One was at $295 and is gone, so apparently someone bought it.

leeds.png

13_LIVERPOOL.png

oxford.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rikomaru

Reaction score
I've really been wanting to blow my budget on that Ibanez AZ24047. It's relatively close to being one of my ideal guitars....probably close as i'll get without going custom. Why is it so hard to find 7s with the SSH layout? :(

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
So the rehearsal was one of the best I've ever had, 2 passes for each song with little mistakes. It's great when everyone does their homework.

But this thread is about GAS for gear, none of that play music nonsense. :lol:

The rehearsal made me realise that I can't always rely on my SRH505 and will need a good electric fretless 5 or 6 stringer. And I've been getting the lusty cravings again:

p_region_SRF705_BBF_1P_06.png

Only posting this since history has showed that I end up getting a good chunk of what I post in this thread. :lol: Don't be surprised if I get one on the day of the gig...

Well, today turned into quite an expensive day. That's 2 new basses this month, but as the kids say, YOLO right? :lol:

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Well, today turned into quite an expensive day. That's 2 new basses this month, but as the kids say, YOLO right? :lol:
YOLO!!!!

I've recently purchased 2 basses in the last few months myself, lol. One new Ibanez SR Premium 5 string and one used Ibanez SR Premium 4 string. Sold a bunch of old stuff I wasn't using to fund the purchases--best decision I've made, selling old things I will never use again to purchase things I will use and that bring me joy!

Latest posts