Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
wqj8cwzul0jzm8obxgmw.jpg

NGD soon :yum:

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
all i really want is a solid studied level headed committed drummer. is that too much to wish for?

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Two new, limited edition models were announced by Aria Pro II at the start of this month (Aug. 2022) for the Japanese market.

There is literally zero information for these available to those of us outside of Japan (like here in the West) unless you’re somehow good at navigating Japanese websites.

The two guitars just became available to buy, but it seems like they are only available from 1 or maybe 2 dealers in Japan who are in on the limited run and have been able to take/place orders.

Aria Pro II TEG-CORE (already sold out)

1661095825906.jpeg

1661096121545.jpeg

Specs are exactly what you think based on eyeballing the photos. Generic specs. Nothing stands out as being special aside from the all-black aesthetic. Price is dirt-cheap though. Stupidly dirt-cheap.

Aria Pro II JMG-CORE (still available as I type this post)

1661096249240.jpeg

1661096263726.jpeg

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Why pay to send a super low end guitar from Japan when you can build the same thing better locally?
Not with how out of hand the artificial inflation has been going here in the USA. :lol:

But all kidding aside, my thoughts exactly, @narad.

This makes me recall a Warmoth Tele build that I acquired in 2020 from a member of this forum. It was a great, well-spec-ed guitar.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
^Do it! I have the same guitar (mine is SSS), can't go wrong with Shell Pink.

Matt08642

Reaction score
^Do it! I have the same guitar (mine is SSS), can't go wrong with Shell Pink.

Single humbucker in the bridge. Cream color cover with no holes to expose the slugs or screws (ala an EMG cover). Cream pickguard. Make it look seamless.

Tear it up.

Oh trust me, I really really want to, but I just got my RG550 in July so my guitar budget for the year has been zapped :lol:

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
25th Anniversary Universe:

ibanez-jem-uv77svr-sellmyjem-com-img-3139_orig.jpg

DSC_5765_1024x.jpg
I definitely won't end up getting one of these, despite being in love with the finish, due to the cost (last one Iisted on Reverb went for circa £6k). I will eventually end up getting a Prestige 7-string RG though - probably a 1527 or 752 (unless I find a good deal on a used MIJ Universe).