Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasUV777

Reaction score
Not sure what this is, but this Ibanez looks killer:

With the inlays one of the better RGs. Without the inlays, about as good as an RG can possibly be.

LACS. He's endorsed even tho I don't know why. Great playing & all but his public (online) reach seems rather limited? I'm probably just ignorant on his reputation.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
h3eho7stcdankyyznqrw.jpg

All of my everything! $12 though dammit

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
2400412806_frt_wmd_001.png

USEDG6128T-1962-08.jpg

For the longest time, I never expected to GAS over a Gretsch ever, until today. At my usual music store haunting grounds, the owner pulled 2 recently acquired MIJ black Duo Jets for sale and made me played them both in front of the rest of the staff. Both played and sounded exquisite. The double cut won everyone's votes in sound, but I couldn't help but bond with the single cut more.

I wish I could walk out with at least one of them, so these will be haunting me all month now...

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
^Do it! I have the Electromatic (mid-range) single cut model and it's pretty great.