Random Pics of Your Rig

phaja_

Reaction score
BNhY_PsD_--

oracles

Reaction score
Been hanging out with this guy a lot lately, absolutely killer amp. Getting some tubes in it soon (Gold Lion KT88's), and have a second Nerd Knuckle lip splitter ABY coming in for blending it with my ENGL Artist Edition.

FB_IMG_1481831353328_zpsrvsfjh2t.jpg

Omura

Reaction score
Been hanging out with this guy a lot lately, absolutely killer amp. Getting some tubes in it soon (Gold Lion KT88's), and have a second Nerd Knuckle lip splitter ABY coming in for blending it with my ENGL Artist Edition.

Every time I see a Verellen (especially with a green stain) all that runs through my head is Gir from Invader Zim screaming DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score

Glad to see another Skyhammer in here! I got mine a few months ago, and haven't had time to post it. Now looks like a good time to me!

oracles

Reaction score
Glad to see another Skyhammer in here! I got mine a few months ago, and haven't had time to post it. Now looks like a good time to me!

Looks fantastic dude! Funnily enough, I also run my Skyhammer into a Vader cab haha, only a 2x12 for now, but I'm hoping to pick up a Mauler or Monarch 612 or 215 to put the Skyhammer through.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Looks fantastic dude! Funnily enough, I also run my Skyhammer into a Vader cab haha, only a 2x12 for now, but I'm hoping to pick up a Mauler or Monarch 612 or 215 to put the Skyhammer through.

There is something about the way it pairs with the Vader. I also have an Orange 4x12...but I don't think it sounds as good.

6x12 or 2x15...those sound like awesome ideas. I was thinking of a 2x15 as well.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm liking that guitar-version of a lazy susan!

lewis

Reaction score
ut8w3Mq.jpg

Line6 G30 + Line6 Helix + Electro Harmonix 44 Magnum

have you seen the G10 relay instead?. Rechargable lithium battery setup. Micro USB powered. No wires anywhere. Thing plugs straight into your Jack as a stand alone pack. Even has a mute button on the jack which is engaged whenever its not plugged in so there is never any clicks or pops plugging it in.

ThisBrokenMachine

Architectural Metal
Reaction score
have you seen the G10 relay instead?. Rechargable lithium battery setup. Micro USB powered. No wires anywhere. Thing plugs straight into your Jack as a stand alone pack. Even has a mute button on the jack which is engaged whenever its not plugged in so there is never any clicks or pops plugging it in.

Yes, looks cool, I'd like to test it

pearl_07

Reaction score
Got the Roadster a few weeks ago, and I'm in love with it. Comparing it to the past Dual Rectifiers I've played on the darker response on channel 3 and 4 makes it a lot more controllable. Thinking about changing out the V30+Black Shadow combo out of the 2x12 though for some K100's or a set of Scumbacks.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I feel like if I had that amp set I'd never play the skyhammer (as cool as the name is). All bases already covered.

oracles

Reaction score
I feel like if I had that amp set I'd never play the skyhammer (as cool as the name is). All bases already covered.

For a point, I actually entertained the idea of selling the Skyhammer for that reason. The other 3 amps cover a massive tonal range, but the Verellen is voiced so differently that its refreshing to play when I don't want a more modern sounding amp.

ekajnitram

Reaction score
Here's how I'm going into 2017, only looking for a couple more things: an octave pedal, possibly another over drive, and a noise suppressor.

lUHv2Cq.jpg