Show Me Your Bass!

• Thread starter rummy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DEUCE SLUICE

Reaction score
IMG_8042.jpeg
IMG_6793.jpeg
IMG_8043.jpeg

The fives and six are from Chris Stambaugh. The fours are Warmoth.

(The six is for sale - you'd think after selling two previous six strings because they were too big for me I would have learnt my lesson. Having Chris re-build me the same thing as a five.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Screamingdaisy

Reaction score
Blue is a Spector NS4CR in Eb

Natural is a Euro 4-35 (35" scale) in Bb (BEAD, down half)

IMG_1981-1.jpg

Last edited:

jahosy

Reaction score
Picked up a warwick Fortress One (made 98?) from Ishibashi a few days ago; arrived within 4 days! And it's a public holiday today in Melbourne!

Sounds amazing, and love the feel of the wenge neck. Body shape is super comfy too.

Check out those lovely flame on the 2 piece maple body ... such a waste hidden under the dark transblack finish.
WWFO_01.jpgWWFO_02.jpgWWFO_03.jpgWWFO_04.jpgWWFO_05.jpg

dax21

Reaction score
You can apply a bit of lemon oil (not pure oil but something like dunlop 65) to the headstock, it will hydrate it and bring it back to the original darker shade. I also apply it to the back of my wenge neck too at every string change, not crazy dipping, just a single line down the back of the neck and then use the cloth to rub it around. Makes the neck super fast.

Awesome bass, can't go wrong with 90s Warwicks.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
Peavey C5 Tigerwood
Ibanez SR886
Ibanez SR675
Dingwall NG3-5

2021_Instrumentsamlingen_Basserne.jpg

Had the SR675 up for sale a little while ago but decided to keep it for now. The Dingwall is my favorite.