Show Us Your Home Studio Setup!

col

blah.
Reaction score
Yeah, the entire arrangement is terrible soundwise but there are some limitations I can't overcome without complete rebuild. The desk is too close to the wall, and it can't be moved without the other table on the right, which at this point can't be moved either.
A couple of times a year I think of it, and then it stays waiting for the next year. ...but I swear I'll do it once I make time 🤣
I used to have these that worked fine before I upgraded, simple and cheap : https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Stands-Isolation-High-Density-Vibrations/dp/B0CVXT7C2D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
Ah that, for now there is actually a 5mm thick rubber foam pad underneath the speakers, not visible at the photo, but yeah, sooner or later I'm gonna replace them.

Reactions: col

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ah that, for now there is actually a 5mm thick rubber foam pad underneath the speakers, not visible at the photo, but yeah, sooner or later I'm gonna replace them.
The monitors on the table aren't even my first worry. That's a funky ceiling and it's gonna' funk with yo soundwaves. Consult headphones often (would be the advice I'd give and I recognize no one asked for).

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
That's one of those certain limitations mentioned previously 😂
But to be honest it's not as bad as it looks.

Sacha

Reaction score
Oh shit, is that a Prism Sound? What do you think?
it's great, I've been using it darn near everyday since 2015 and it still works perfectly / sounds awesome. I use an RME adat card with it because I like the RME drivers / totalmix so it's just being used as an AD/DA converter.