Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
Update: Marty says he's a little behind but said that my guitar will be done in the coming two weeks. Woo!

Cancel everything on 14th,grab a box of chocolates and some flowers,cause you're gonna get guitar laid on valentine's day :lol:

Ayo7e

ralugeR gro.ss
Reaction score
:fawk:

b3cdfc06d29740b1a0e9491.png

:wavey:

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Woooow, you caught me off guard there! Great looking top!!
Great choice of electronic placement (RGD2127-ish), same here :D

What kind of bridge it that?

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Hey mates,

Just thought i'd say that i'm still lovin' the hell out of my Siggery 8, despite being short the custom string's from O4P.

I plan to have this guitar for a long time, and I don't think i'm going to ever get rid of it honestly.
I was recording my entry for the Seymour Duncan/Mayones Solo competition and my high A broke and I had no spares :/ So sadly, I couldn't finish the solo I had in mind. O4P has been behind since NAMM this year, but I should be getting strings in the coming week.
Regardless of the competition being over, i'm still going to record and upload my entry with my Siggery. Hopefully you'll be able to see how awesome the guitar is :)

Order one from Marty, it's definitely worth it.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
So now I can join this thread since I picked up JP's 8 string spot. Pretty stoked, this will be my first 8 and first FF guitar. Can't wait!

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Cool guitar. Although it makes me feel better about the side dot job I did on my first build.