Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Eh, I don't even use the dots ... I couldn't care less lol, so impressed with the rest of it!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Eh, I don't even use the dots ... I couldn't care less lol, so impressed with the rest of it!

I was thinking the same thing. Why care about the dots when the fretdress looks perfect, used materials are stunning and probably functional. I agree; the dots aren't perfect. I'm sure ViK, Sherman or BRJ will get those dots perfect for 2K extra and 1 year waiting time extra :fawk:

Mitochondria

Reaction score
These guitars are looking great!

Congrats and i hope you get them soon so you can see how nice they actually play.

Mine came within 24 hours of being shipped. :yesway:

animalwithin

Reaction score
Rocker, that is quite possibly one of the sexiest, beastliest guitars I've seen, you got great taste man! This makes me happy I orderd from Marty, that guitar looks stunning. Last I checked with Marty was on January 1st, told me his paint guy was slacking. I'm itiching to send him another email for a update!!!

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Rocker, that is quite possibly one of the sexiest, beastliest guitars I've seen, you got great taste man! This makes me happy I orderd from Marty, that guitar looks stunning. Last I checked with Marty was on January 1st, told me his paint guy was slacking. I'm itiching to send him another email for a update!!!

I feel the same way about everybody elses guitars! I was skeptical that the wait time was a fair bit longer than promised, but it looks like it pays off man. :hbang:

Mitochondria

Reaction score
I can't put my Siggery down... Like its to the point where it is a problem.

The sustain on this thing is just ridiculous.

So needless to say i will be placing another order with in the week. :hbang:

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Why care about the dots when the fretdress looks perfect, used materials are stunning and probably functional. I agree; the dots aren't perfect. I'm sure ViK, Sherman or BRJ will get those dots perfect for 2K extra and 1 year waiting time extra :fawk:

My 1k OAF had straight and perfectly aligned side dots :lol: Im sure Marty will correct that if you ask him to.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
You can see from picture 1 that the dots are straight.

This...It must be the binding (plus the reflection in the case of the 24th fret) that makes them look a bit off centre...

The number of hawk-eyes in ss.org is too damn high...

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
That's what I thought, looks like its thrown off kilter because of the crazy binding chatoyance.

Hawk-eye? More like nitpickers....

teleofseven

spontaneus orgasmer
Reaction score
having never played a blackmachine, i've never really understood why people want copies of them? (i wanna hear it)

and this is in no way hating towards siggery, you guys have a really nice thing going on, from what i understand. would order one. if i didn't have this lame excuse: i'm on welfare and can't afford food. :D

but why so many BM copies from several companies these days?

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Same reason there are sub-$30k cars that imitate the ones that go for over $100k....most folks can't afford the real thing.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea Marty would do inlays! I've got two Siggerys now - and may have to order another now that I know that!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Either way, Marty makes it happen! Great work!

Now, any updates from the other waiting guys?