Single pickup guitars

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

smck96

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm surprised the ltd arctic/black metal line havent come up. Have my phoenix in my pfp. The only neck PU tone I really like is the hendrix-y tone which I have my strat for, otherwise Im always on the bridge. 2024 LTD lineup also has a bunch of bridge only guitars, they've got their customer base figured

guitar_player4_2_0

Reaction score
First of all, I can’t believe no one has posted a Tom Delonge. I lovingly call them “T Dongs” lol. I’ve had the OG mexi and the Epi. Sold them both and kinda miss them, but I still have my RG8. One of the best deals I’ve scored. Got it for $225 from GC used. I think I have maybe $400 in the whole guitar. On of my faves. More expensive isn’t always better.

Attachments

• IMG_7375.jpeg
    IMG_7375.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7374.jpeg
    IMG_7374.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7373.jpeg
    IMG_7373.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 27

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
That’s odd, I remember contributing to a single pickup thread here a lonnnnnng time ago. Oh well I’ll have to find some old pics hahaha

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240113-014612~2.png

My bastardized Fender Stagemaster 7 string. Originally was blue with dual direct mounted DiMarzio Air Norton humbuckers, a gross blue finish with the fat Strat body shape. I took the body to a band saw, reshaped the horns and also the headstock, filled in the neck pickup cavity and threw in a DiMarzio D-activator into the bridge and tuned it to A standard Korn tuning.
I made my own Solar before Ola Englund did :lol: