Strange/Ugly/useless/amusing guitar-themed novelties

• Thread starter spudmunkey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
il_1140xN.3969303125_o5ym.jpg
I know NOW that they are just being displayed upright on a piece of shiplap, but I can’t unsee this picture as 3 drawers with knobs installed by a sadist.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
God, I don't think I've gone a birthday without at least receiving a guitar-themed card for at least 20 years now.*

Just last year I received the 'artisan' telecaster-shaped chopping board for Christmas from my brother. I'll confess I had to force pretending to be thrilled a bit, but it's better than nothing I suppose!

* the most first-world of first-world problems, I'll admit.
Buy another, plane them flat, laminate them together and use it as a pre-made body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
One time somebody got me a lighter that was like a Strat or Les Paul or something (and surprisingly right) where you pulled the bottom horn down and it had a flame come out of the headstock. Not only was I really into Rammstein at the time, so very fitting, they just bought a teenager a lighter, very appreciated and hella rad.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, god I hate those. I have so many of them. Everyone that knows I’m into guitar decides to search Google for “guitar” around my birthday or Christmas, and sees those, and buys me one. I have like 8 of them now. And those fuckers are expensive! I don’t want to ditch them, so instead I line them up at home. But when someone sees them, guess what? “Hey, I saw you collect those, so I got you one!” :lol: I mean I guess I do, now, but not by choice, lol.

Lmao, never thought about that! I have three already for the same reasons and I suspect I will face the same fate as you :lol:

chipchappy

thudmaster
Reaction score
got one of those guitar-pick-hole-punch things a year back as a gift. The thought is there, and it's a great idea as a product overall, but two things:

1. Call me a broke ass mofo, but my rate of needing guitar picks is much higher than my availability of credit/debit/gift cards to burn
2. I don't think they realize how insanely selective most guitarists are about their picks these days :lol:

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
One time somebody got me a lighter that was like a Strat or Les Paul or something (and surprisingly right) where you pulled the bottom horn down and it had a flame come out of the headstock. Not only was I really into Rammstein at the time, so very fitting, they just bought a teenager a lighter, very appreciated and hella rad.

I found it. Apparently I didn't smoke authentically or whatever Gibson is going on about these days.

20240329_184118.jpg

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
got one of those guitar-pick-hole-punch things a year back as a gift. The thought is there, and it's a great idea as a product overall, but two things:

1. Call me a broke ass mofo, but my rate of needing guitar picks is much higher than my availability of credit/debit/gift cards to burn
2. I don't think they realize how insanely selective most guitarists are about their picks these days :lol:
1) Get this:

Then:
2) Make picks
3) Report your credit/debit/gift card damaged
4) Get more credit/debit/gift cards
5) ...
6) ¿Profit?

Last edited:

Latest posts