The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

Diggi

Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't been checking this thread often and I am reading wonderful things. Bernie is finally back!!!

The first thing I did, and don't accuse me for that but I emailed him and texted him to see what's up and of course if he can update on any of my orders. Let's hope, we get our guitars soon and yeah, let's all be positive. :D

Man, I hope you're right. Did you get any response from him?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
The morale of the story: when you're deep in shit, take 2 months holydays and then go back to work, everybody will be happy when you'll be back.

:lol:

Seriously, I hope he will take lesson about it and all the shit that was about to fall onto him, and do everything's necessary so that it won't happen again (I'm talking about lack of communication and all that, not quality or whatever). And hopefully, everyone of you will get his guitar(s).
:cheers:

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Man, I hope you're right. Did you get any response from him?

It's been around 15 hours since I emailed and texted him, I still haven't gotten any response, I even wrote a sentimental paragraph talking about how I feel about the whole situation and such.

Let's hope, we will be getting some replies in the next 9 hours.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I think we should be more concerned with him getting beck to building and less with him talking to us all. I'm sure he'll talk to us when he needs to, but the endless emails and BS calls were a big part of the problem. He can't get anything done when he's responding to 1000's of email a day. Be real about it.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I think we should be more concerned with him getting beck to building and less with him talking to us all. I'm sure he'll talk to us when he needs to, but the endless emails and BS calls were a big part of the problem. He can't get anything done when he's responding to 1000's of email a day. Be real about it.

I agree with you 100%, but I got quite an amount of money invested so I need to know something. :(

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score

I assure you, there's no way he's getting THOUSANDS of emails.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Got these from the man himself earlier today.

JboFKlx.jpg

9NZdDNU.jpg

atTaKj5.jpg

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
The prophecy was true.I might...I might be able to order a BRJ someday...
Oh mighty lawd!

msalazar

Oso
Reaction score
Bernie called me and we talked for about 15 minutes this morning, hes back and hopefully everything gets resolved soon enough.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I'm really hoping he paces himself and does things right, if that means not calling me for a while or taking a few more months, so be it. I would rather have a great guitar than a botched one.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
I accepted just eating my $600 deposit but hey here we are :lol:.... back at the 'hope' stage
Still hoping I can sell my spot down the line.... I don't have much interest in a straight scale 8 string at the moment. Maybe by 2015 that will change :)

xwestonx

Reaction score
Does his email work again? Last time I tried it got kicked back... Any sort of contact I'd call positive at this point ...

paddy

Reaction score
I'm really hoping he paces himself and does things right, if that means not calling me for a while or taking a few more months, so be it. I would rather have a great guitar than a botched one.

I guess time will tell.

Hopefully you'll get what you want.

aiur55

Reaction score
Hopefully for those who only paid the deposit, he would let us pay after the guitar is in hands...maybe after a few weeks.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't be singing any praises yet... who knows what state the guitars will arrive? Just sayin'... QC hasn't been that great recently.