The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
Had to use a tremendous aftershave that was deeply buriend in a forgotten shelf of my bathroom.
Now my face smells like It has been raped by a forest of moss covered trees.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
That's why I hate buying or making stuff for my wife. She eats two bites then it goes into the fridge... where it sits until it gets thrown out cause "it's not as yummy as it was". Different topic but I hate that she has very little appreciation of "waste not/ want not".

I guess on a related note ( circle of life?) Why does Angel Soft toilet paper continue to keep f#@king with me?? Every damn time that I use it, it's different than last time... sometimes like tissue-paper/ sometimes like a paper towel. How hard is it to manufacture TP of consistent ply, material, etc?? Get it together, Angel Soft or Imma choose someone else to wipe me!

A-Branger

Reaction score
hate that the emoji list of the facebook messenger is different from my computer than on my phone. And its not because different brands as both are apple. WTF why they arent consistent? dang it!.... so much restricted on the computer (used to be, getting better now), theres always that ONE emoji that I cant never find on the computer, so I have to pull out my phone in order to write what I want

A-Branger

Reaction score
^ also forgot to add, that why they are so different?. I guess someone has somekind of intelectual property of it?.... again I donno why since my computer and phone are both apple.

or maybe is it because in my computer it uses facebook emojis, while on the phone it uses the iphone ones...?

just bugs me that the laughing emoji on my phone looks like a nice laugh "haha" while on my computer it looks like "OMFGSHIT IM LAUGHING LAMAOTROLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOL FUCKING LOOOOL!!!!"

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I just spent a shit ton of money on new gear and just noticed that the there's a chunk of enamel missing from my upper front tooth. And fixing a tooth is not cheap even here in the promised land of "free" healthcare.

G_3_3_k_

Probably diddling an Oni
Reaction score
Child support is making me broke.

Related: Lack of funds generally translates to lack of dates.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
or maybe is it because in my computer it uses facebook emojis, while on the phone it uses the iphone ones...?

On the computer, you're using facebook in a browser, so that uses whatever emojis facebook provides, whereas on the phone you're probably using the facebook app which uses the OS's emojis. Then again, on Android phones facebook apps use facebook emojis since some time ago... The keyboard (where you can choose emojis) uses the OS's own, though.

iamaom

Reaction score
Why does Angel Soft toilet paper continue to keep f#@king with me?? Every damn time that I use it, it's different than last time... sometimes like tissue-paper/ sometimes like a paper towel. How hard is it to manufacture TP of consistent ply, material, etc??
I have the same problem with socks. I'll buy the same brand, same type, same length, and yet always end up with socks different than my current ones that feel every so slightly different and CANNOT be mismatched or it will bother me the whole day. Like the new one will be softer but thinner with a grey toe, and the other one will be thicker but not as soft with and all white.[/QUOTE]

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
I have the same problem with socks. I'll buy the same brand, same type, same length, and yet always end up with socks different than my current ones that feel every so slightly different and CANNOT be mismatched or it will bother me the whole day. Like the new one will be softer but thinner with a grey toe, and the other one will be thicker but not as soft with and all white.

If there's one thing that I'm OCD about, it's socks. I feel your pain! It's either a company's inconsistent quality control or the conscious decision to switch to more inferior materials & manufacturing costs... Regardless, the desired outcome is of course, larger profits. With so many products, the quality continues to decline while price remains the same or rises. As for socks, I haven't found any in the past year or so that I'm completely happy with. Whenever I DO actually find something that I like, it doesn't matter anyway because next time I go to buy it... 'POOF!'. It's been discontinued and/ or replaced with a shittier version.