The Heavy Metal Ninjas (NZ ibby shredders)

• Thread starter xCaptainx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arkeion

Reaction score
bump for the phenom that is Richie Allan. Dude single handedly rekindled my shred-flame. Can't wait for the new stuff. Interstellar Abduction is the best shred album since The Dark Chapter. I can't stop listening.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
bump for the phenom that is Richie Allan. Dude single handedly rekindled my shred-flame. Can't wait for the new stuff. Interstellar Abduction is the best shred album since The Dark Chapter. I can't stop listening.

Is there new stuff in the works? He's been pretty quiet on social media (at least Twitter).

Arkeion

Reaction score
Is there new stuff in the works? He's been pretty quiet on social media (at least Twitter).

He's been pretty hush about it but I believe I crossed something on his Ask.fm that said there was new stuff in the works. Plus the Illuminator demo says it's a song he's been writing for the next Heavy Metal Ninjas album. Unless it's already released somewhere else? This video was uploaded 2 years ago, so it's possible.

EvgenTsibulin

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing band!
When I checked their music video for the first time it's blew my mind. That sounds like mix of modern 7 or 8 string guitar riffs with incredible melodic lead parts.
Also after checking the video i decided to make a cover for the same song and preparing for another one.
Here it is:

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
Main songwriter for this band also plays in a band called Kora. They are pretty much one of our stable 'summer' festival bands so he would have been pretty busy with them over the last few months.

Arkeion

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing band!
When I checked their music video for the first time it's blew my mind. That sounds like mix of modern 7 or 8 string guitar riffs with incredible melodic lead parts.
Also after checking the video i decided to make a cover for the same song and preparing for another one.
Here it is:

Very nice. Good job, my friend!