The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaSalsa

Reaction score
Any further information about the next batch in terms of design? Will they be the same as the july batch or will Kurt the adopt a similar design like the one found on the 7-string interceptors that are currently in stock? (For instance, the reverse headstock)

And how about the neck length of these interceptors? Will they be 25.5" 27" 28" or even 30"? I would by an interceptor with a ebony/rosewood fretboard on a baritone neck and reverse headstock in a heartbeat.

Oh, and hi everyone :wavey:

I imagine they'll be the same design. As far as scale length and fretboard wood, I'm sure that since they will be preorders all options will be on the table.

Have you been getting in touch with Kurt through his profile on here or does he have a different email that he prefers questions sent to?

just his regular kurt@rondomusic.com email.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Hope he has something with a rosewood or ebony board leftover on the next run. Still waiting to find one.......:rolleyes:

Meshugger

Reaction score
I imagine they'll be the same design. As far as scale length and fretboard wood, I'm sure that since they will be preorders all options will be on the table.

Thank you.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next month or so.

Meshugger

Reaction score
I just got a response from Kurt about the Interceptor 8s. There will be ones with a reverse headstock like the Interceptor 7s. Fretboard options are still pending though, and i forgot to ask about scale length.

Anyhoo, i will now order one when they become available as fast flies gather around fresh poop :agreed:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I just got a response from Kurt about the Interceptor 8s. There will be ones with a reverse headstock like the Interceptor 7s. Fretboard options are still pending though, and i forgot to ask about scale length.

Anyhoo, i will now order one when they become available as fast flies gather around fresh poop :agreed:
CRAP!! I have a Lizard Burst to be delivered later this month, and I would KILL for a reverse headstock. :wallbash: Well, hopefully future runs will cost more, and I'll still be OK for being one of the first ones over the hill on this. :fawk:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
anyone else got their eye on an Agile shirt??

I saw that and thought about it. :lol: I think if I ever buy another Agile, I'll probably get one to be shipped along with it, but for now I don't feel a burning need to order one.

mgcasella

Reaction score
I just checked it out and I'd really like a black one. However, they appear to be available only in XL :scratch:

Hopefully, by the time the leftover 8 and 7 strings are up for grabs, they'll have some mediums :shred:

anyone else got their eye on an Agile shirt??

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wait, I just realized th Interceptor 8s that will delvered in July are 4x4 headstocks. So are the new ones inline, reverse, and 4x4? That seems like a lot of options for Kurt. He normally like to minimize all the variations.

Shauncore

Reaction score
Does any one know if Kurt would be down for making a Agile Intrepid as a 7 string?

I really like the Dark Burst color and body, but I need a 7 string. ha.

Any chance?

elscar

Reaction score
so i got my agile intrepid 8 from forum member ryanougrad a few weeks back now, so i thought i'd post what i think of it.... (pics will follow shortly)

lets just say as soon as i opened the box i was in love, and suprised at how thin the neck profile is! the ebony board on it is really nice, i've wanted a guitar with one for a while now. i've got it tuned to F,Bb,Eb,Ab,Db,Gb,Bb,Eb currently but may be switching that to incorporate the 8 string into my new band project :yesway:

i've already done a track with it which is up on my myspace if anyone wants to take a listen? i did a cover of "in death - is life" by meshuggah, most will think its quite an obvious choice but oh well, i love it :metal:

you can check it out, along with two of my other songs recorded on my 6 string @ EL SCAR [NEW COVER TRACK UP NOW!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

if you have any comments on the songs then leave them here or add me and chat to me there

cheers guys, looking forward to the pics of the july run :hbang:

mgcasella

Reaction score
Sounds great :hbang:

I just love how clearly the low F's and low F#'s come through with these guitars.

I really hope there are some nice left over Intrepids to choose from at the end of July. I was going to put in a deposit months ago but then I had to move unexpectedly and use my Agile deposit as an apartment deposit :mad:

Can't wait to see the pics!

so i got my agile intrepid 8 from forum member ryanougrad a few weeks back now, so i thought i'd post what i think of it.... (pics will follow shortly)

lets just say as soon as i opened the box i was in love, and suprised at how thin the neck profile is! the ebony board on it is really nice, i've wanted a guitar with one for a while now. i've got it tuned to F,Bb,Eb,Ab,Db,Gb,Bb,Eb currently but may be switching that to incorporate the 8 string into my new band project :yesway:

i've already done a track with it which is up on my myspace if anyone wants to take a listen? i did a cover of "in death - is life" by meshuggah, most will think its quite an obvious choice but oh well, i love it :metal:

you can check it out, along with two of my other songs recorded on my 6 string @ EL SCAR [NEW COVER TRACK UP NOW!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

if you have any comments on the songs then leave them here or add me and chat to me there

cheers guys, looking forward to the pics of the july run :hbang:

matttttYCE

Reaction score
a few months ago when the last preorders went up, i emailed kurt and asked him to add the option for "lefty" to as many of them as possible. later that day he replied back " thanks - done"

i checked the rondo site and sure enough, he had a drop down box for a lefty option for several models, including dual standards and dual pro.

i preordered a lefty dual pro cephus natural. i can't friggin wait till the end of july!!!!

:shred:

Sorry in advance if this was said somewhere previously, but I've read most of the thread and haven't seen it.. On the dual pro, was there an option for a rosewood board? If there was, I might just have to wait until later this month/early August to see if there are any left over or wait to see the next run.

CRAP!! I have a Lizard Burst to be delivered later this month, and I would KILL for a reverse headstock. :wallbash: Well, hopefully future runs will cost more, and I'll still be OK for being one of the first ones over the hill on this. :fawk:

Please, for the love of all things guitar and :hbang:, post REAL pictures as soon as you get that or if Kurt posts/sends some to you, whichever comes first!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Please, for the love of all things guitar and :hbang:, post REAL pictures as soon as you get that or if Kurt posts/sends some to you, whichever comes first!

Oh, that's a given! I've got every body part crossed that the real deal looks as cool as the mockup. And I've never played a Kahler before, much less on an 8, so I sincerely hope it stays in tune.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I was gonna put a deposit down a couple of weeks ago, but then I decided to wait until the end of this month to see what the next run offers. Damn, I might get a shirt as well.