The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Holicx

Reaction score
I decided to remake maroon5 new song since the original was gay as fuck. Let me know what you think guys :D

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
yay more Defeated Sanity! been waiting to learn this song for 2 years, definitely one of the hardest yet!

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
OH nice, I just created my SS account, I've decided to take my playing up one level into the internetosphere :p
Here's my contribution

and

The Faceless one was done with Imovie, so you might notice it's slightly out of sync. The STS one was made with Final Cut, and you can definitely notice the difference.
Any feedback (positive AND negative, but keep it constructive :) would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys :D

warbeard

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently bought this cheap Jackson as it was a pain Re-Tuning my Jeff loomis shecter Floyd all the time and have now fallen in love with this guitar, cheap as chips and sweet to play

any way's i though i would share my little shred Video and feel free to subscript to my Chanel

Thanks Guys

Stewart

ThemBones89

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my Ibanez Apex 1, even though it says custom on the headstock. Check out the video I made demoing it, I threw in an Andy James-esque solo at 1:10 and please subscribe if you like it :D

Its a discontinued model now and was replaced by the Apex 100. Its got a nice set of Dimarzio PAF 7s which sound amazing, a cool 69 and stars inlay and it plays the best of all my Ibanezs (even better than the J Custom 7 I have).

It also came with the 'U-Bar' which is completely pointless and I've never used. A standard Whammy bar is much better. If anybody has found a practical use for the 'U-Bar' please let me know because it just seems like an invention by Ibanez that doesn't work.

Pete

Latest posts