The Veil Of Maya Superultramegathread!

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pawiffuwee

Reaction score
Aw man, this is shitty.
I was scrolling through my news feed, and apparently Delta Air broke Marc's Axe-FX Ultra and now he has nothing to play through on the EU tour unless someone can give him a hand.

471556_991089991037_48600981_38235586_1908981110_o.jpg

I mean, how do you even do that with the handles there?

pawiffuwee

Reaction score
that just looks like a bent knob to me but then again i dont know shit about axe-FXs:lol:

Well it is bent, but it receives no signal.
I hope he can either find one to buy in time or borrow Diego of Volumes' Axe-FX, but I dunno how he's gonna get all of his patches on there.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
i'd be curious to see what tone he uses live, see if he actually digs the hilariously over-gated and dead tone they used on the album.

album sucked, already off my playlist.

final score from my iTunes.. I'm a bit of a geek with my library, back it up carefully, and then I crunch numbers to see how much I actually listen to an album. the higher the average, the more I apparently like it overall.

Comman Man's Collapse, 165 plays avg. We Bow In Its Aura 215 plays.
[id] 210 plays avg. Namaste & Unbreakable 270 plays.
Eclipse... 10. Vicious Circles and Punisher have about 20 listens

space frog

Reaction score
i'd be curious to see what tone he uses live, see if he actually digs the hilariously over-gated and dead tone they used on the album.

album sucked, already off my playlist.

final score from my iTunes.. I'm a bit of a geek with my library, back it up carefully, and then I crunch numbers to see how much I actually listen to an album. the higher the average, the more I apparently like it overall.

Comman Man's Collapse, 165 plays avg. We Bow In Its Aura 215 plays.
[id] 210 plays avg. Namaste & Unbreakable 270 plays.
Eclipse... 10. Vicious Circles and Punisher have about 20 listens

:orly: Tell me more about your playlist

bulb

Reaction score
Alright dude, you don't like the album :lol:

I feel like you might be jumping to conclusions. Sure the last 10 or so posts he has made in this thread have said that, but maybe he Is constantly repeating himself because we are supposed to read in between the lines. I think it will take at least 3 more similar posts from him before we can take those words at face value. I can't speak for us all but I will be watching for his thoughts with bated breath! Knock on wood he actually loves it and gives Marc and I permission to work together again!

Guitarman700

Reaction score
I feel like you might be jumping to conclusions. Sure the last 10 or so posts he has made in this thread have said that, but maybe he Is constantly repeating himself because we are supposed to read in between the lines. I think it will take at least 3 more similar posts from him before we can take those words at face value. I can't speak for us all but I will be watching for his thoughts with bated breath! Knock on wood he actually loves it and gives Marc and I permission to work together again!

V8 just went up my nose.

space frog

Reaction score

I feel ya!! So you mean he is jealous?

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
All of that^^^ Is lol :rofl:

I was honestly expecting to see a Willy Wonka meme as I rolled through that, but no.

Ultra

Awww shucks guys! A magician never gives away his secrets! :cool:

I'm on a 2.

I feel I can take high ground now but saying 'We don't need no stinkin patches'.

In all seriousness I'm happier with my guitar sound now than ever, I don't want anyone else's patches :lol:

:ugh:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
It was in Ballarat I think. I live in the western suburbs, so it would have only taken me 90mins or so to get there, but I'm old and don'l like going out during the week, haha.

I'm out over belgrave way (eastern)... Ballarat woulda been a loooong hike. If I'd known though...hmmmm