The Walking Dead Season 3

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I may get physically sick if they drag this Laurie thing out any farther.

On a side note the new issue that came out today was too awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
my prediction about laurie
being alive might still be true. in the last episode they hinted at it thrice.
and this show constantly keeps hinting at what else is out there and what is to come. how?

first, they said brought up carl shooting laurie. not really necessary.
second, they brought up how easy it is to be lost in the jail system.
third, they brought up lauries death again when the governor was talking about it.

thus, i'm still convinced that laurie is coming back in the next episode. even if its a tiny cameo where she comes in, holding the baby, and the governor shoots her and the baby dead. in doing so, it will tie in the comic too.

No chance. Laurie is dead, guarantee it.

faceforward_007

Land of Ice and Snow
Reaction score
I'd be pretty pissed if they brought her back, Carl Jr busted a cap in her head, and then a zombie ate her, she should be gone.

If they do bring her back, it better be a damn good reason, not supernatural, not because of a "dream" or something. I can't even think of a legit way to bring her back

soliloquy

Reaction score
No chance. Laurie is dead, guarantee it.

I'd be pretty pissed if they brought her back, Carl Jr busted a cap in her head, and then a zombie ate her, she should be gone.

If they do bring her back, it better be a damn good reason, not supernatural, not because of a "dream" or something. I can't even think of a legit way to bring her back

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I think lorie is still alive...
I have a feeling the didnt kill lorie in the walking dead.

The more i think about it, the more likely shes alive.

Why? We never saw carl shoot lorie. We only heard the sound.

When rick went into that room, he only saw blood where her womb/torso was, but not where her head was. (Unless that was a mistake...)

When he stabbed that zombie in the room, he found nothing

Lorie may have been tiny, but something, anything of hers should have remained. But none were found. No evidence points to lorie being dead, or turned into a walker.

At the same time, that lady with short hair (forgot her name) was sewn doing a c-section on a walker. I highly doubt they would waste that time and scene if it had/has no pay off.

What im thinking is, she found lorie, stitched her up. She left lorie. Lorie got lost in the jail system. She will come back by the end of the season...
Though im hypothesizing.

still in doubt...read again :p

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
+1 on this. If she comes back and not saying she will, it would be as a walker.

definitely this. No way some simple stitches after a C-section (that was done with a rusted knife, may I add) would be adequate for her to survive. She's not chilling in the jail system with the walkers, unless she is a walker.

blanco

Reaction score
It would be interesting if she came back as a walker because it puts Rick in a similar situation to what the governor was in with his daughter. Michonne killed the governors daughter and Rick was given the offer to give her over so maybe Rick will think twice if he finds out Michonne killed the governors daughter and that she would do the same to his walker wife.

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
I just started playing the walking dead on my ps3 and just finished episode 1. If anything happens to Clementine I swear to god I'm throwing my ps3 out the window.

I'll be avoiding this thread now.

godfuckingdamnit. I just had to take a 2 hour break after a specific moment in Ep. 3. Jesus christ. Too many feels.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Anyone who lurks the internets regularly probably got a face full of what's going to happen to a certain someone in the next episode or two.

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
Just finished the game. I will admit, manly tears were shed. No shame.

I'm so sorry, Clem.

soliloquy

Reaction score
Just finished the game. I will admit, manly tears were shed. No shame.

I'm so sorry, Clem.

what ending did you end up with?

did you tell her to kill you? did you die on your own?

such a brilliant game!

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
After beating the game, I started down a new obsession. The show never really made me want to check out the comic, but the game sure as hell did. Introducing the first comic book I've bought in over 15 years.

lhYNwmZ.jpg

I will enjoy all 1,000+ pages of this.

wankerness

Reaction score
Well, good luck with that. HOnestly the game has FAR better writing than either the comic or the show. The show is pretty badly written and has bland dialogue everywhere but the comic is even dumber, there's a lot more sex and splatter, the characters are even harder to tell apart (half the women look identical to one another) and the dialogue's even worse. I never read comics so maybe it's intelligent by comic standards or something but I made it through the first two compendiums in their entirety and was thoroughly underwhelmed. It made me appreciate the show more, though, as bad as andrea is she would have been a million times worse if they'd included the
constant andrea/dale sex scenes.

There's no way Lori's alive on the show, remember when they found pieces of her in the zombie?

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
I'll take the silence in this thread as confirmation that once again there's nothing worth talking about this week :lol: The chase scene was pretty intense and there's some psychological play going on, but dammit I want my old TWD back.

Robtheripper

Reaction score
I just got both compendiums and let me say...they are a million times better than the show, but i still love the series.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
I'll take the silence in this thread as confirmation that once again there's nothing worth talking about this week :lol: The chase scene was pretty intense and there's some psychological play going on, but dammit I want my old TWD back.

Yeah, last night's wasn't too bad though. Really setting up how psycho the Governor is.