Tim Lambesis arrested for trying to hire someone to kill his wife....

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Tim doesn't do roids, I know Tim's trainer and he's actually disappointed at how small Tim is given his workout regime :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dcoughlin1

Reaction score
the part that blows my mind is trusting someone to successfully murder your wife, without leaving behind dna/evidence, and then keeping their mouth shut and generally being professional about the whole thing and getting rid of any trace of transaction or interaction before the act. Tim seems to believe he met the individual who possessed this level of professionalism, and that this person charges $1000 haha . Brb gotta commit murder for hire once a week just to make ends meet.

maybe he said he was a fan and would give him a discount :lol:

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score

That lawyer certainly knows what he's doing. I think in a case where there wasn't an audio recording, he'd be able to get Lambesis off. But if you have a recording of the guy saying he wants his ex dead, and proceeds to give the plant all this information, you can't trump that.

Holicx

Reaction score
Steroids aren't responsible for his behavior. For him to be affected "mentally" by them he must have been using them long term and by his muscle gains he: Doesn't use them or is using non androgenic steroid hormones (Metenolone enanthate and such) which rarely has side effects on individuals. If he did hire a hitman, then he must have been suffering from some mental illness or just being an ass. No reason to hate on steroidal hormones or any type of hormones.

P.S.: I'm a Molecular Toxicologist and Med student

datalore

awkward soul
Reaction score
That lawyer certainly knows what he's doing. I think in a case where there wasn't an audio recording, he'd be able to get Lambesis off. But if you have a recording of the guy saying he wants his ex dead, and proceeds to give the plant all this information, you can't trump that.

Yep. If the audio recording and the contents of the envelope hold up in court, he's done.

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
198884_604743419538697_1491096182_n.jpg

cronux

Reaction score
well... the whole steroid insanity thing COULD pass...

1000$ for killing somebody?
if it was 10.000 or 100.000 i would say ok, but a 1000$?
the guy could just be :nuts:

i mean come on, even if he went to let's say a "gang" member that does hits - for a 1000$ i'm pretty much sure he would go

aaw683eygmbhdp6udp0k.gif

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
Every pro I knew that did hits was a 10k minimum + expenses.

I mean, I'm sure you can find some marine washout on craigslist that needs 2 Gs for coke money, but that's hardly going to end well.