What are you listening to?

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Oh fuck I think I am becoming a black metal and death metal fan...all by accident. So a couple weeks ago I was searching on youtube for a ESP camo review and that lead to a song by Marduk (the guitarist plays one so I guess that showed up in my feed). So I saw this guy's cover of it and I thought cool....I dig it. And now I have just let his channel play and each song that auto plays I like more than the last...oh my music algorithm is going to be so fucked now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Heretick

Nunc Stans Soldier
Reaction score

Patiently awaiting the new Maiden and Cynic albums, and for Blind Guardian to announce their next one. It'll for sure be soon.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Somebody on here put me onto these Worble & Toxic Man skate videos off Thrasher by posting Worble III and I find this one day but I can't find the second anywhere if there even is one at all.

If it was you then show yourself infidel! Seriously I really need to scratch this itch, some of the sickest skating I've ever seen on these vids.

Edit: I found another.

Last edited:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
272D13C6-80E8-4984-90DE-C3E8B7FF848A.jpeg

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score

I just bought his album on itunes. Unfortunately this one is not on it because this is the song that really grabs me. This shit is so beautiful and haunting. Again thanks for sharing KnighBrolaire!!!!

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I will find a way to like your comment twice if you can guess what video this track is off of!

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score

Nobody does guitar face like Gary Moore.....and nobody but nobody better bitch about upper fret access on a les paul because....well...

Oh and if you've ever laid awake at night wondering if Appalachian bluegrass banjo has breakdowns then well...yes....yes it does

Latest posts