What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zappatton2

Reaction score
I've gotta get oot and aboot today, so I decided to upload the ol' mobile device with a couple of new playlists;
IMG_20210903_082223.jpg

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Way to piss off a bunch of PlayStation fans in one go. Lol
Playstation can't play any tape cassettes, when they do I will reconsider my rating. lol

I don't really play any games but if I did I would I would choose a pc with a controller so I can have the best of both worlds served to me with more than 30 frames per second and I'm not restricted to the speed of turning those sticks slower than granmudda churns butter.

Maybe it's not a popular opinion but I see no reason that anyone should buy game systems cause your pc makes them and runs them 100 times better than a system would. I can emulate games on it too and use a controller of my choosing if I'd like. I can play playstation games with an xbox controller if I wanted to on a pc.

Some rare fininancial situation is the only way I'd consider a gaming system if I even still played games. But even then I heard you can build a pretty decent pc on $500 or less.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

"We're on the road you see were not on MTV but when we get there we won't shave our hair or be fags like Creed"

VGK17

Reaction score
I just found out about Blu DeTiger today. Digging it.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Al is a monster player!! Immense picking technique...I hear a lot of his influence in Vinnie Moore's playing:

Didn't Eddie sort of steal a lick from Al Di Meola, but kinda made it simpler? Perhaps it was a Holdsworth lick, though. Either way, I don't know if he couldn't quite figure it out 100% or what, but he kind of just went for "close enough" and went with it.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Didn't Eddie sort of steal a lick from Al Di Meola, but kinda made it simpler? Perhaps it was a Holdsworth lick, though. Either way, I don't know if he couldn't quite figure it out 100% or what, but he kind of just went for "close enough" and went with it.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. They all borrowed stuff from Al and Holdsworth.

Latest posts