What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Dying Fetus playing hardcore shows is sick. Hell, the first few intros could be confused with many core bands following this set.
They know exactly what they're doing. They're admittedly huge fans of hardcore and have taken a lot of influence from it. Which is, like, the perfect formula to get me to be a fan.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Took my first private voice lesson today, we are starting off with this absolute banger. learning to play the bassline (easy) and sing it at the same time (not easy):

New Sunny Day Real Estate (video is rad):

I used to have a radio show called SUNN O))) Real Estate, yes I know I am hilarious thanks for noticing

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Took my first private voice lesson today, we are starting off with this absolute banger. learning to play the bassline (easy) and sing it at the same time (not easy):

I used to have a radio show called SUNN O))) Real Estate, yes I know I am hilarious thanks for noticing

Awesome pick with Low. I'm still gutted that Mimi died.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I know me too :((( I saw Alan Sparhawk is playing a show with Godpseed in Feb... what a lineup. I'm pretty tempted to blow my airline miles to go and see it.
Wow, that would be super cool. I'm glad he's still playing. I read on the internetz that maybe he's playing with his son now? I haven't checked into that. But damn, when Alan + Mimi sang it was magic. I saw them live a few times and it is up there among the best musical experiences of my life.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't recall how I stumbled into this morning but listened to a few of his songs. Good stuff.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Was watching old Simpons and had to look this song up. Kinda odd how it's less than 2 minutes long but in a good way manages to sound like a 3 minute song. Can't say the same about those 2 minute zoomer songs where it feels like they just forgot to write a C part.