What bands did you see live recently / are waiting to see?

• Thread starter p0ke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Flying out to Texas Domination Fest in September-ish to see Severed Savior. It'll be the first show back in 12 years or something like that. They're also headlining one of the days so that makes it a little better. Oleg from here will also be on 2nd guitar with them so that's sick too.

Also seeing Wormed and Gorgasm at the same show. Never seen either band so pretty hyped for that.

MetalManCPA

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Saw Meshuggah a couple of months ago. They were awesome. I had seen them 21 years prior open for Tool. I am most looking forward to going to ProgPower in Atlanta in September to see my now all-time favorite band, Lovebites.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarkstarII

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Obituary, Cannibal Corpse and Amon Amarth in Grand Rapids on May 5. I am excite.

Then Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top. Then Creed in November. Then Black Crows and Aerosmith in Jan. Not sure I'll make it to Heathen in Michigan this May... but want to.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Saw Firewind with Edge of Paradise and Immortal Guardian. At a tiny little venue.

I've seen Firewind and Edge of Paradise before (both at separate DragonForce concert interestingly enough) and they did pretty much everything one would want from them.

Immortal Guardian blew me away. Singer did everything from a Running Wild or Russel Allen type snarl to Edguy's Operatic Melodic singer to Marc Hudson, Ralf Scheepers or Rob Halford type Scream. Even did a little Crash Test Dummies for a little bit at the start of one song. Guitarists/Keyboardist shredded both at the same time better than a lot of guys do either individual.