What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GhostsofAcid

Suiçmez fanboy
Reaction score
just now getting into borderlands. pissed that i waited this long to play it. its very fun, albeit flawed in some respects. (sledge took me an hour to beat, had the ending boss down in 45 seconds, wtf?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Team Fortress 2 (SO MANY HOURS of my life into this game.)
Total War:Shogun 2
Dragon Age 2
Left For Dead 2

That's a lot of sequels...

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Starfront: Collision (Xperia Play) - It's a StarCraft ripoff by Gameloft. really good game though. fantastic controls for Android.
DJ Hero 2
Halo: Reach
Battlefield: BC2
Portal 2
Restarted my town in Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
StarTropics and Super Bomberman 2. Why is it that retro gaming makes one feel older than one is when reading threads like these? :lol:

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I just got my copy of Mortal Kombat 9.... this is going to be interesting considering I already have Super Street Fighter 4 AC, Blazblue CS, and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on my playlist. :lol:

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
pyros.jpg

9 pyros on one team = instant comedy. :lol:

Interloper

Reaction score
I too am playing Wipe Out HD and Infamous. I might not be in control of my personal information anymore but I got free games bitch!

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
battle_realms_2.jpg

Still my favorite RTS after all these years, and it is super challenging, very fun, unique units, love this game.

Rock4ever

Reaction score
World of Warcraft. I raid two nights a week. Just made 4/7 in Firelands content last night...and smashing face in BGs with my Frost DK is currently incredibly satisfying.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I've just had Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2 and God of War collection turn up in the mail. I feel like I should beat L.A. Noire before I immerse myself in Kratos and Nathan Drake's adventures but it's becoming a chore and I really can't bring myself to do it, I need action.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I just bought pokemon black and dragon age: origins ultimate edition yesterday. I feel bad for all the dragon age layers that bought that game when it came out. They had to by every dlc, and I got it all for $30 brand new.

icos211

Schecter faithful
Reaction score
Start the hate now

I play the Sims 3. I have been a very serious simmer ever since I was like 5 playing carbon on my babysitter's mac. It is not that they are overly *fun* games, they are just SO addicting. It's like crack, but far more damaging to your life. Really want to get late night.

But that's just for now. When November roles around, it will be ALL about ELDER SCROLLS 5!!!!!

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought pokemon black and dragon age: origins ultimate edition yesterday. I feel bad for all the dragon age layers that bought that game when it came out. They had to by every dlc, and I got it all for $30 brand new.

Don't know many who actually bought DLC as it was generally fairly bad and lack luster, but the expansion was alright I guess.