What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

DeathByButterslax

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Local shop just got a batch of Highwind Phalanx’s

I am very impressed, didn’t except it to knock my GUUL off my board so quickly, much better than the Fortin Zuul I had as well. Been through a lot of noise gates for fun, and this is definitely my favourite so far.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Nice gear everyone ...congrats !

I needed these bad vs the cheap plastic cheaters ive been wearing , i can read a schematic and see the bands on a resistor now......much needed , looking forward to building something this weekend , using my scope, redoing my pedalboard ect.....lol

Gettin old.....I can see now !

Mike

20210930_150305.jpg

sell2792

Reaction score
A Boss TU3w and either a Maxon OD808 or another ST9 Pro+, if I can ever find the latter.

I stupidly sold mine not realizing what I had and not using it to its fullest. Now, I can’t find another that isn’t way more. ‍♂️

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Ummm yeah so this happened...

View attachment 98293
latest

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Amazon is fucking with me, I got one Cannabis Rex 10" in yesterday and one is "arriving Wednesday." I did, however, get the switchcraft 1/4" straight and 90° plugs I ordered aaaaaand.....

244200651_410709820674985_6443452331324457404_n.jpg

Not sure I like the layout of this, but it's my first ABY box. I will probably eventually replace it with something that has outputs on the side so I don't have to use extra lengths cable to send it to my stereo looper. Truth be told I bought this because I couldn't find a lip splitter for sale.

What I DO like is the art, and the construction feels very solid. I opted for the upgraded switchcraft components. I skipped the phase inversion because I don't know if I'll need it, and fully expect to buy another ABY once I figure out what I like and don't like about this one.

This will run into EHX 720 stereo looper, and I may put Alesis Quadraverb between the looper and amps if I can get everyone playing nicely.

I'll post a thread about the whole rig with clips etc once I get everything together. I've been brainstorming a stereo rig for years, very stoked to finally be putting it together.

Also, Saturnworks customer service was top notch. Expeditious communication, as well as the build itself which I didn't expect to see for another week or two.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice. You bought it new? I'm trying to get a used one but the auction ends the same day as my trip back to the US so I'm probably going to have to pass on it.

...for now.

Kinda surprised. Never struck you as a Diezel fan.

Taking a gamble as it was listed as a scratch and dent at a stupid price. The last time I did this it was on a white EVH and it turned out the "damage" was a scuff that literally cleaned off in 5 minutes. I figure if it's really busted up I can send it back and if not and I hate it I can still send it back or flip it. I've wanted to hear one of these in the room for a while and the price was too good to pass up.

My biggest concern right now is where I'm going to put it :lol:

I think I might be buying a mk 2 tomorrow...

Cool good luck :yesway:

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Taking a gamble as it was listed as a scratch and dent at a stupid price. The last time I did this it was on a white EVH and it turned out the "damage" was a scuff that literally cleaned off in 5 minutes. I figure if it's really busted up I can send it back and if not and I hate it I can still send it back or flip it. I've wanted to hear one of these in the room for a while and the price was too good to pass up.

My biggest concern right now is where I'm going to put it :lol:

Cool good luck :yesway:
Mine made me stop playing my Twosie.