What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Warmart

Reaction score
There's a dealer about an 1.5 hours away in Chattanooga Drop Dee Guitars and thanks to them, I've reentered the world of 7-strings - after two previous failed attempts :shrug:.

Would've never bought an Aviator, as you generally have to custom order and I hadn't heard a ton about them. But once you see it in person it's pretty damn easy to appreciate!

I went there expecting to grab an Aristides (they had 3) but each one was missing something I wanted and the Aviator won out, take a look at this piece of perfection!
Aviator Ace Elevon Top.pngAviator Ace Elevon Neck Joint.jpgAviator Ace Elevon Headstock Rear Left.jpgAviator Ace Elevon Back Left.jpg

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Picked up a mint white eclipse yesterday. Also have a Pegasus/Sentient and yet another Arcane powerdozer on the way since I don't really like the Fishmans.

IMG-5885.jpg

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Went to my friends house for guitar stuff today. Now I have two guitars to pick up as we think somehow the vol pot on my S2 has kicked the bucket.

But the real story: mini svt is mini

View attachment 143094
Our drummer brought one of these over. It's currently sitting on a 2x15 lol. Pretty hefty amp in that little package, doesn't quite keep up with the bigger amps but it sure is neat.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Went to my friends house for guitar stuff today. Now I have two guitars to pick up as we think somehow the vol pot on my S2 has kicked the bucket.

But the real story: mini svt is mini

View attachment 143094
I bet that's super fun. I also bet it records well (if you mix a bit of the original signal in).

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I bet that's super fun. I also bet it records well (if you mix a bit of the original signal in).
Its a great monitor rig and a PA will give the required volume. Hes used it for a couple fill-in jams before a gig, enjoys it a lot.

Trem pedal lunchtimetones vid is up :yesway:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just sold my RGA121, and there's a significant chance I may get an EBMM JP12-7

gnoll

Reaction score
Yeah, when Steve sold the VHT name off I think he was expecting a long term sort of payoff, but those cheap "VHT" amps never took off and sort of fizzled. Then they moved a couple times, and then the pandemic, etc.

That whole thing seemed so weird to me. First off, why would people be interested in that cheap junk when there's so much other cheap junk out there? And then why would it be called VHT? It's not like anybody who used to play a 2150 would come across that cheap stuff and be like "oh great, a new VHT amp I need to check out". So strange.