What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Shask

Reaction score
The SLA seems to be twice as powerful. The CF200 is 200w mono while the Matrix is 500w+ mono. There also seems to be a setting that turns on current feedback for guitar use? I have no clue what that means lol
I only paid like $120 for it so it's a good deal it seems.
Current Feedback is how the Quilter Power Amps work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yeah, the GT1000FX is more powerful. I was comparing my SLA-2 and GT1000FX yesterday.

I learned how you can take those cheap Harley Benton Power amps and solder a jumper on the board to make them run on 120V, so that got me thinking, lol... I wouldn't mind a couple of those cheap small GPA-100 units. That got me looking into the power amps I have.
The GPA100 apparently does the same thing. Some dude posted his results on YT and it works.
I almost bought a pre-modded GPA400 on Reverb that popped up. But it was mid-week before payday and someone snatched it before me lol. I almost caved and bought one from Thomann, but $230 shipped vs $150 shipped. :lol:

Also the Quilter shit gets a ton of love, so I hope this means this CF200 is at least decent in that regard lol.

Shask

Reaction score
The GPA100 apparently does the same thing. Some dude posted his results on YT and it works.
I almost bought a pre-modded GPA400 on Reverb that popped up. But it was mid-week before payday and someone snatched it before me lol. I almost caved and bought one from Thomann, but $230 shipped vs $150 shipped. :lol:

Also the Quilter shit gets a ton of love, so I hope this means this CF200 is at least decent in that regard lol.
Yeah, it looks like you can do it to the GPA-100 and GPA-400. I thought about grabbing a couple 100s, just for the heck of it. They are super cheap.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Next up is that Orange Rocker 15 Terror. I’ve really been in the mood for kind of a simple, slightly goofy, low-powered tube head that’s not supposed to sound like anything specific.