Whats the WORST band name you can come up with?

• Thread starter Alex Kenivel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
"remember these lies" a local death core act, given I think that every death core band in rochester sucks ass. These guys are particularly bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
When my old high school band wen through a name and lineup change, we almost ended up being called "Sprawling Faith." Now I'm typically an easy going dude and I don't often put my foot down, but I stomped the ever-loving shit out of that idea as fast as I possibly could. :lol: That name still makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dick Delicious And The Tasty Testicles
Satans Almighty Penis

Actually I like Delicious and Tasty Testicles for my punk band (that doesn't exist). But we'll go by DATT, and then leak what it really stands for. We're gonna be HUGE!

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Actually I like Delicious and Tasty Testicles for my punk band (that doesn't exist). But we'll go by DATT, and then leak what it really stands for. We're gonna be HUGE!

I might get horribly flamed for this and/or even be viewed as a total racist which; I most definitely am not. but I find the social pressures regarding music among the black youth of my day are quite silly. so I'm putting this out there with hopes that others would get the humor behind it.

so I was joking around with a co-worker about forming a band with myself, bill dickens, ronald bruner jr, tosin (cuz someone has to be awesome at guitar), and a rotating lineup of any vocalists who happen to be interested. ideally they'd run the gambit of styles from rappers, singers, screamers, spoken word poets, Dadaism artists, anything really. then maybe stick with the one who consistently gels with us, while allowing other guest collaborations. the idea is to take all of our musical strengths and go crazy. the only condition is that the songs would have to be fun for all of us.
:lol:
we would call ourselves, 'T.R.O.N.' which would stand for the rise of negrodamus. our first album would be entitled 'it's ok for black people to like metal'.

not exactly an 'awful' band name. it's actually pretty awesome and the project itself sounds like a lot of fun.

haven't done anything mod-worthy, but this might put me on their radar. I apologize in advance to anyone whom the context does not justify the concept and is thusly offended --my bad.

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
Between The Buried And Me

Seriously? A major grammatical error in the name of your ....ing band?

If they were local gov't workers:

39427593.jpg

Demiurge

Reaction score
Between The Buried And Me

Seriously? A major grammatical error in the name of your ....ing band?

To be fair, they took their name from a phrase in the lyrics of a song from the most metal-as-fuck band ever... Counting Crows.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Is Between the Buried and Me grammatically wrong? The pronoun is the object of the preposition Between and should be in the objective "me" form, not the subjective "I" form.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Destiny Potato
We Butter The Bread With Butter

Let's not be hasty here...

:lol:

Also, Between the Buried and Me is grammatically correct :yesway: think about it as if you were to take "the Buried and" away from the name. "Between I" wouldn't be a correct prepositional phrase, but "Between Me" would be.

Beowulf Von Thrashmeister

Reaction score
Meat Shits .... :p

I remember this bands demo tape been advertised in the Wild Rags Fanzine aeons ago (anyone remember that publication ?) !!!. :)