Whats the WORST band name you can come up with?

• Thread starter Alex Kenivel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ghost_of_karelia

Utrydd dei Svake
Reaction score
Escape the Fate Or Possibly Only Move Slightly To The Left So The Fate Doesn't Crash His Fatemobile And Ruin His No-Claims Discount.

or alternatively

Asking Alexandria Whether He Left The Toilet Seat Up Yet Again.

ur pick sso

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
Worst one I ever saw: Strip A'Dick'Shun - for reals. They were a cover band that played a bar in Dawson Creek and regaled us with their only original song, "The Dirty Black Shit You Find Under Your Nails." It became an ironic treeplanter anthem.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. I started this thread with a fake one. Its whatever

Oh, most of what I've seen has been people posting real bands + the way I saw the OP phrased, I assumed they were a legit band from Alaska. But OK then.

TylerEstes

Sheeeeeeeit
Reaction score
This jackoff that hangs out with my friends is in a band called Social Slaves. :barf:

Best one I've heard so far was the band I was in when I was 17, Where's the Beef? For some reason we had 3 guitarists and no bassist (can't hear them anyway :lol:) and we were kinda like Jobforacowboy but we played hilarious audio clips during our songs. Because....teenagers.

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
There's also the one that I plan to use for my comedy band. Which will never happen because I refuse to mix music and comedy. But if I did, it would be a pop-punk band and it would be called...

Liquor Wrecked Him

Debut album would be called Heinous Anus, which would also make a really bad band name.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
blood on the dance floor

LOLZ

but seriously. i had a band back in the day who couldnt agree on a name, so i named us "Jimmy Chonga and the Asshole Bandits". my name is jimbo by the way. they were most displeased

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
"Habitual Reality" It was suggested to me by an old friend when he heard I was starting a band and told him I didn't have a name. Seems like he took a couple words out of the dictionary and threw them together.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
for a while I kicked around the idea of starting a side band called "Like Us On Facebook", and their debut album would have been called "...And Follow Us On Twitter".

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
"Habitual Reality" It was suggested to me by an old friend when he heard I was starting a band and told him I didn't have a name. Seems like he took a couple words out of the dictionary and threw them together.

I actually like that - but as an album name or Meshuggah song.

straightshreddd

Dat Dood
Reaction score
Ass Sniffers

A Handful of Pubes

Dirty Sharts

Dead Old People

The Booty Brigade

Breathing the Fumes of Ass

Obey My Ass

Aretha Franklin and the Scientific Method

The Pee Pee Touchers