Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Bro. You're so edgy, bro.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
my daughter(9mo) has been sick all weekend and I had to take the day off work today to take care of her. Her fever's down but she won't drink any milk and she's not sleeping unless somebody's holding her. I finally got her asleep in her own crib and now I can do things like eat and poop

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
A 20°F temperature drop in a matter of minutes and the gradient is fairly steep over ~5 miles.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I'm happy because I've lost more weight...not sure how much, because I haven't been on a scale in awhile, but my clothes are fitting differently, and you can see a bit of a difference in this pic. :)

woot_zpsbq3nelzc.jpg

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
Finally "scratched the itch" and got a ps3 a few weeks ago..
Yesterday I got TES V: Skyrim. And, since there was only a $10 price difference, got the Legendary edition. Spent a few hours on it last night, barely made any progress, but it was fun. :agreed:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be officially accepting my first job as a Revit/CAD Technician.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be officially accepting my first job as a Revit/CAD Technician.

Eh, scratch that. Folks though it'd be better if I sent it over tonight so it was there first thing in the morning, so it looks like I've already official accepted my first job in the field :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Grats, man!!

Thanks bruh.

It's actually at a separate firm from the ones that I was already in talks with, so I now have to shoot them an email saying unless they want me to work as an outside contractor on nights/weekends - I simply can't commit right now. It's been almost a full two weeks since our first meeting and I wasn't even guaranteed a full-time position, which doesn't help me at all really.

MetalheadMC

Reaction score
After a long past few months of sleeping at work and at random family member's houses when I had my kids, I finally got an apartment and I move in Friday! Super stoked

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Nov. 30th is my start date, which makes sense considering next week is basically two and a half days worth of working with Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Only one more week of not having a reason to put on pants.

Latest posts