Why are you happy right now?

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
Went into a heavy modding phase and installed 100+ mods on Oblivion for a new playthrough. Thanks to a guide everything is running smoothly, no bugs or crashes. Games looks awesome.

Talos bless the modding community.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Went into a heavy modding phase and installed 100+ mods on Oblivion for a new playthrough. Thanks to a guide everything is running smoothly, no bugs or crashes. Games looks awesome.

Talos bless the modding community.

Links to this please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
So how do you go about installing the expansions? It says this works best with vanilla Oblivion, so does the rest not work or?
If you have the GOTY version the expansion are included and are considered vanilla.
If you dont have the GOTY version, you probably have to install all the espansions first and then start modding.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Just ordered my first seven string: a Solar A2.7, the one in neon lime matte

Also, drinking the Phantom Bride IPA collaboration between Belching Beaver and Deftones
Man, I had no idea that guitar came in that color! You must bless us all with a pic-filled NGD thread when it arrives! Also, I was just listening to some Deftones, but not "Phantom Bride"...gotta go fix that now! :lol:

Happy Easter, everyone! :metal:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Managed to score a Peavey JSX and a Bugera 333XL via trade. No money spent... Technically... And the 333XL just happened to come 6L6'd up (the tubes say Bugera, though... do they always have 6L6s?)

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I put my two weeks notice in my job this week and

The very next day the REGIONAL manager, the man in charge of all branches of the company in Virginia, comes up to me and says "Hey man see me before you leave." I go into his office and he talks to me about why I want to leave and I told him my reasons were due to time and some health concerns I have had (Not because of the company but they take up time) . He told me "Well why don't you, me, the branch manager and your boss sit down tomorrow morning and let's see what we can do to help you out."

Needless to say the conversation the next morning went extremely well as the company wants me to stay for a while and will fight for me to stay. Never had a company do that for me.