Why are you happy right now?

Kidneythief

Reaction score
Posted some clips of my solo idea for that Keith Merrow competition, and people are actually giving me thumbs up for it. And it is not wankage, not Loomis styled shredage like I see from a lot of people in the competition.

Good to get positive responses for something you do for fun :)
(And I'll be entering as soon as I can get a camera :D)

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say bad/negative things about shredders, or shredding, it's just not my thing, and I'm not that kind of a player :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

texshred777

Reaction score
Because I'm chilling out in the country, slightly..elevated a little drunk and watching Dexter season 7. This is just what I ended.

Oh, and I'm surfing around SSO. Great night. If only my iPad worked in chat it'd be perfect.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
It's 8am and going to bed after hosting a new years party, while I'm laying in my air-conditioned bed room a lovely young lady is cleaning up the house while I snooze and sevenstring :lol:

Also super grateful about having ~70 people, and only minor breakage and no huge problems bar one small relationship tiff.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
It's 5 minutes this year (2013) and I'm on 7-string.org. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! KEEP ON ROCKING!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

:rocker: :rocker:

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Saw in 2013 with the company of a charming lady who has given me an IOU for "fucking me out of my brain". Then spent the day with friends at the beach.

FeelsGoodMan

Arsenal12

nub
Reaction score
Because I decided that in 2013 and forward I'm not going to let my horrible excuse for a human being ex wife get to me :cool:

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
734289_485590874825373_1073577586_n.jpg

My collection is finally complete! Soon i will use it to take over the world!
(btw its all the season)

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Re-assembled my 5150 and it's all pretty looking and fitting properly now!

Also, acquiring the rest of the tools I need to finish off a RG7620 re-finishing/veneering project.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Just wrote a whole 5 minute song in one sitting and it's awesome. This also puts my album at 12 songs and 30 seconds shy of an hour long. :yesway:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was in a video game. It was like a mix between Half Life 2, and Far Cry 3. It was one of those dreams where you are self aware that you are in the dream, so I actually felt like I was.... IN THE DREAM.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I got my action replay for my gamecube to fuck with old games. And I accomplished my good deed for the day by giving my friend a free snowboard that I no longer had use for. Feels good man.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
just got the Bullhead record by Melvins.

Bandpractice tomorrow, excited for that, got some new songs to work on, everything is coming together and we're gonna plan recording a first demo and doing our first lives!

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Passed the "QTS Skills Tests" on my first attempt, proving to the government that after living in the UK for most of my life and studying to postgraduate level at one of London's finest universities, I can both read,write and add up. Reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.

Anyway, as of about twenty minutes ago there are no more barriers between me and my teacher training. That calls for a beer.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Well, lookee here what the postman left at my door:
WP_000053_zps7a098131.jpg

It's the Devin Townsend Project collector's set with Ki, Addicted, Deconstruction and Ghost:
WP_000054_zps5767be04.jpg

It all came with a book of photos:
WP_000056_zps9630c7c6.jpg

(Apologies for the awkward photo)

And four discs of bonus content, titled "Stuff That Was Almost Stuff", "Stuff That Was Stuff Before It Was Finished Stuff", "Stuff For Your Eyes", and "Stuff For The Holes In Your Head (Except Your Mouth):
WP_000055_zps1e7b8d16.jpg

WP_000057_zps2bc70219.jpg

As I hope you can see here, the bonus discs are also inscribed with Devin's doodling.

Devin Townsend truly is the king of the noble and proud Baldpeople:yesway: