Wintersun's Groundhog's Day Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Ok so.... I've never actually watched Groundhog Day. In part, because it's one of those cultural landmarks that you don't need to have seen to be in on the references. Maybe I should just watch it.

Yes, absolutely. It's Harold Ramis's best movie as a director and the best movie he and Bill Murray did together next to Ghostbusters.

nickgray

Reaction score
59742583.jpg
Wintergachi

gachi.gif

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
Sorry.

Still don't get it. I'm 43 dude, cut me some slack.
I see the jets, and I like them.
there was a decently long (for the internet anyway) lived meme of people joking "A-10 go brrrr" because of how its guns sound. it's evolved into "x go brrrr"

my generation's sense of humor is weird

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
there was a decently long (for the internet anyway) lived meme of people joking "A-10 go brrrr" because of how its guns sound. it's evolved into "x go brrrr"

my generation's sense of humor is weird
I get it now, it's insane, but I get it LOL

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
Teemu in Megadeth filling for Kiko..
Just saw their insta announcement. Great short notice stand-in, but possibly not so good for Kiko. Megadeth has been through a lot of guitarists over the years, so Kiko might need to hope Teemu doesn't fit in too well.

Kiko was on form when I saw Megadeth a few weeks ago.

Latest posts