Your Top Albums - list 'em

• Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Way too hard, I could only do ten.

e1UFe.jpg

The Acacia Strain look really out of place on that list, looking back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RCB

Reaction score
This was very interesting. Made me think of damn near every record from my childhood to now.

I am quite satisfied with this list, though I'm sure I'll think of other records that I would've liked to add later.

top100i.jpg

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
Okay, for me, it's only the top 10 that I actually took time to arrange and take care off, the 90 others are pretty much me going down the iTunes and saying "hmmm, that's a good album". :lol:
2itrgpg.jpg

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I tried to do 100 metal albums without repeating a single band and I still feel like I've left stuff out :D

AJ388.jpg

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
While mine are in order by category, they are by no means in order by place (meaning, the top ten is just the top ten, in no order, as is the top 40).

addea04a3f93bd3085c117c.jpg

This was so fucking hard, and I know there are a ton that I couldn't think of, but oh well.

EDIT: Yup, totally neglected Faith No More's "The Real Thing" and Bjork's "Homogenic." Among others. Fuck. Next time limit me to a genre :lol:

Reaction score
FINALLY GOT MINE DONE! (And it blows all others out of the water! :lol:)

Top100ListSevenstringorg.jpg

Anyone notice that there are alot of albums being repeated throughout these lists?... :metal:

purpledc

Proud blacksheep
Reaction score
This is quite possibly one of the hardest things i have ever had to do :lol:. Especially trying to work out what are my favorites and what i class as less popular an album in my opinion than another. Click the link below and try for yourself:

Top 100

Favorites aren't really in any order and there's some albums in there a lot of you will slate me for, or probably be really surprised at. But each to their own so do one :fawk:

Also best to save as an attachment rather than an image, these things are pretty bulky :agreed:

I just checked out birthday massacre for the first time after seeing your poster of it in your top favorites. The album covers just caught my eye and spooked me. Then I heard the music. Its very odd, it moved me. In a dark twisted kind of way. I felt like i was in a haunted house in my mind. Freaking weird but I liked it.

Dan

Reaction score
I just checked out birthday massacre for the first time after seeing your poster of it in your top favorites. The album covers just caught my eye and spooked me. Then I heard the music. Its very odd, it moved me. In a dark twisted kind of way. I felt like i was in a haunted house in my mind. Freaking weird but I liked it.

By far my favorite band, every single album of theirs has its own distinct sound. IMHO theyre one of the most unique bands out there at the moment. Check out stuff from the Violet album too if you want dark and scary :agreed:

Reaction score
The lack of Catch 33 in this thread is disturbing.

I actually originally HAD "Catch 33" on my list, but I left it and "Contradictions Collapse" off. I just maxed out my list. I mean, they are UP there, but not THAT UP there.

(I had to leave off some Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Motionless In White, Origin, Pestilence, Atheist, Suffocation, Deicide, Despised Icon, Vital Remains. You know I'm not happy......)