Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

frank falbo

Reaction score
I respect Tosin as an artist, musician, and his skills as a guitarist. I regret the fact it didn’t work out between us.

For me to properly respond I would have to say something negative about Tosin and I’m not willing to do so at this time. I am a man of good character. I’m a good person and I don’t think I deserve this.

There are false and misleading statements here, and a lot of details carefully and intentionally left out, invoices omitted...Those that choose to believe it, will. Those who don’t, won’t. I am fully aware of Tosin’s popularity and influence. But I’m not going to use this platform to say negative things about them at this time.

I won’t get into the details of it but a settlement was reached awhile ago and signed by both parties. We signed it in good faith. I’m surprised that Tosin is now using this forum as a platform to say these things, as well as the accompanying character assasination.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diagrammatiks

Reaction score
Tosin, I was under the assumption that your lawyer had reviewed the books and concluded there was ZERO stealing. Which I firmly believe. You also have to realize by unleashing your fury and not allowing another person to explain themselves, is completely shattering their ability to provide for their family and do what they’re good at. There is so much more to this.

hey now. don't worry about that. situations like this have happened like a million times. trust that as long as frank keeps building guitars someone will buy them

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Personally, the moment you agree on the terms on which the separation is to take place, you are to act in good faith towards the whole ordeal. I understand how the whole thing has to have been utterly frustrating for all parts involved, but this sort of behaviour is quite uncalled for, to be honest.

Facts are enough for people to reach their own conclusions with how the first incarnation came along, namely the massive difference in quality between what one would expect from Falbo and what was rushed with subpar QC and some nasty oversights on what is presented and priced as high end instruments. Whether this is due to unrealistic demands or overconfidence or simply lack of care on the other or even anything in between is not known. What is relevant is that the company and Frank went their separate ways and they're doing their own thing, and I can't for the life of me understand why this has devolved into personal drama, complete with screenshots of a suspended eviction notice and whatnot.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
the burden of proof lies on falbo at this point. I find it interesting how this white knight poster made an account solely to defend falbo, and goes on to say that there was no stealing etc, yet offers no actual evidence to bolster such a claim.
Guys don't recognize viral marketing when you see it. This is just promotion for a no-holds-bar cage match at name.
I wonder if they'd do a Hell in the Cell with Vik too..

animalsasleader

Reaction score
Tosin, I was under the assumption that your lawyer had reviewed the books and concluded there was ZERO stealing. Which I firmly believe.

Unless you've spoken to our lawyers or Frank is feeding you more bullshit right now, I don't know where you're getting this info from... but it's wrong.

You also have to realize by unleashing your fury and not allowing another person to explain themselves, is completely shattering their ability to provide for their family and do what they’re good at. There is so much more to

I literally gave Frank equity in Abasi Concepts and promoted Falbo as a luthier that I honestly believed could rival Ibanez. Generous? Very. Naive? Unfortunately. Ask yourself what incentive I would have to myself or my business to be publicly engaging in any of this right now? Frank is free to explain himself, the same way he "explained" away all the buffing compound and cosmetic flaws of previous builds. People on this forum are very smart and don't deserve to be taken advantage of.

Spare me the victim narrative on Frank's behalf. He stole from me. All of this has been transpiring since Spring of last year and I've kept it all contained. That time is over.

Reaction score
Unless you've spoken to our lawyers or Frank is feeding you more bullshit right now, I don't know where you're getting this info from... but it's wrong.

I literally gave Frank equity in Abasi Concepts and promoted Falbo as a luthier that I honestly believed could rival Ibanez. Generous? Very. Naive? Unfortunately. Ask yourself what incentive I would have to myself or my business to be publicly engaging in any of this right now? Frank is free to explain himself, the same way he "explained" away all the buffing compound and cosmetic flaws of previous builds. People on this forum are very smart and don't deserve to be taken advantage of.

Spare me the victim narrative on Frank's behalf. He stole from me. All of this has been transpiring since Spring of last year and I've kept it all contained. That time is over.
“OK, Tosin”. Enjoy your life.

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score

You're pissed that Frank is working on a multiscale ergo. I'm curious, are you in breach of your settlement agreement posting this?

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
You also have to realize by unleashing your fury and not allowing another person to explain themselves, is completely shattering their ability to provide for their family and do what they’re good at. There is so much more to this.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If thousands of dollars was missing and my work was subpar on top of it, you can bet my boss would put me in a position to find a new a way to provide for myself and others. But, people are still ordering Etherial guitars, so there's always someone looking to wait a really long time for something handmade, even if the person making it has a shoddy track record.

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Also, sorry, you alleged embezzlement... You paid Falbo Designs, LLC, right?

Or did you not pay? Cause I've heard both.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If thousands of dollars was missing and my work was subpar on top of it, you can bet my boss would put me in a position to find a new a way to provide for myself and others. But, people are still ordering Etherial guitars, so there's always someone looking to wait a really long time for something handmade, even if the person making it has a shoddy track record.
I keep seeing S7G at NAMM, and they still look like play-doh.

Reaction score
I’m wondering if the surveillance video will ever be released of Tosin’s guys going into to the factory in the middle of the night, stealing the guitars that were almost finished. The driver’s face is visible as well. I’m also wondering if they will ever return the other items that were stolen.

arsonist

Reaction score
I'd like to avoid any illusion of taking sides, but with all due respect, why make all of this public now? Why not simply take this to court, recover as much damage as possible, then move on?
I understand the sentiment that you (Tosin) feel that you've been stolen from, and that might well be the case. But why make this public, and why now?

Reaction score
the burden of proof lies on falbo at this point. I find it interesting how this white knight poster made an account solely to defend falbo, and goes on to say that there was no stealing etc, yet offers no actual evidence to bolster such a claim.

I wonder if they'd do a Hell in the Cell with Vik too..

It’s not my place to offer any evidence, if Frank wishes to do so, he will. I’m just really disgusted at how ugly this has gotten.

Latest posts