Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

Grickman

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
8 isn't for me. would consider a 7 legion or J Larada.

i love the look, but i'll probably keep scouring reverb for an aristides

BradleyAllan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Def gonna grab one of these today. A little skeptical about some of the feedback regarding QC. Regardless it’ll hold its value in the resale market if it doesnt check the boxes. Any one else grabbing one today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NCeuRign

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Got the 8 Black Beauty. There was no time to even think about alternatives, all gone by the time I got back to the main page. I wanted black pups but would have preferred non-gold hardware. I would have considered the solar storm or solarbeam yellow if I had time to breathe.

Grickman

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Got the 8 Black Beauty. There was no time to even think about alternatives, all gone by the time I got back to the main page. I wanted black pups but would have preferred non-gold hardware. I would have considered the solar storm or solarbeam yellow if I had time to breathe.
I had the relic in cart but just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger

kisielk

Reaction score
What was the pricing like for this run? They don't show the prices any more now that they're sold

Yelir

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I would scoop at that price for a cute cat painted Abasi but otherwise maybe I'll end up with a Legion.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I would scoop at that price for a cute cat painted Abasi but otherwise maybe I'll end up with a Legion.

I want the cat one. Was that custom or Abasi actually produced that as an option?

Yelir

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I want the cat one. Was that custom or Abasi actually produced that as an option?
I've never seen it listed on any sites thus far. If I had to guess I'd bet around 10 exist between influencers.

Yelir

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I asked Jared Dines on Twitch about the custom Abasi:
- "Just ask them for one, they'll probably make it for you." :fever:

den_3k

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Waiting when you guys receive these axes and tell us about build quality. I've missed this batch, probably next time (I think it would be September), anyway available color options was not for me except for probably Solar Storm, but previous one with flamed maple neck was much more interesting ... but different fingerboards, painted vs not painted headstock ... I don't know.

bassisace

Reaction score
I'm also thinking about getting an 8 in the future, but I'd have to see clear signs that they tightened up their QC.

Def gonna grab one of these today. A little skeptical about some of the feedback regarding QC. Regardless it’ll hold its value in the resale market if it doesnt check the boxes. Any one else grabbing one today?

Skeptical about the feedback or about the QC itself? The photos posted in this thread don't really lie.