Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

reau

Reaction score
I love Javier's Solo E.P. it was phenomenal, but he is definitely using Dimarzio D Activators in his new custom 8 string :D

jafurman

Reaction score
Hey guys, here are a couple of videos of Animals As Leaders and Evan Brewer playing some improv at Camping With Animals. The second one also has a brief talk about what they were doing towards the end.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Digging a lot of what I'm hearing there. With just a little bit more structure, there's some song in there.

A straight fusion/neo-soul album between these guys would be fantastic.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Wow, it's real interesting to here these guys in a jam setting, especially the stuff they're playing. Thanks for the videos!

elnyrb10

fly you fools
Reaction score
that is my dream lineup for a side project. they should have just recorded both those jams and made an ep

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
What guitar is Tosin playing in the jam video? It looks black with a pickguard and maple neck, Sounds like he has a trem too.

julez

Reaction score
Just because I stumbled over this post, if you like the cello cover of CAFO, please also check out my band Genuine Aspect in which Leo - the cello player - is also a part of.
I know it's alot different to AAL, but probably you like our rehearsal room demo.:squint:

http://www.facebook.com/GenuineAspect

And of course Evan Brewer and Animals as Leaders are a dream team!

Poparad

Street Theorist
Reaction score
Just because I stumbled over this post, if you like the cello cover of CAFO, please also check out my band Genuine Aspect in which Leo - the cello player - is also a part of.
I know it's alot different to AAL, but probably you like our rehearsal room demo.:squint:

http://www.facebook.com/GenuineAspect

And of course Evan Brewer and Animals as Leaders are a dream team!

That's very cool! I really dug that. :hbang:

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Awesome, I love these vids!

That's often just camera tricks Khoi - I think his low string sounds great, Tosins is usually very floppy in vids.