Baseball fans here?

• Thread starter NosralTserrof
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
So goodbye to the A's. The really fell apart. Considering the the gnats were so bad in June and even down the stretch I understand the frustration.

gnats have a tough one tonight. I'll miss them, not a great year but they surprised me a couple of times. I thought they were dead and buried on many occasions.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I love being wrong!

I know the giants won't beat the nationals, but it's nice to still be alive!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Same ol' giants. Nice lead heading up to the 7th and that is the end of that. Relievers are terrible throughout giants history.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. KC pushing the angels hard. I love rooting for an underdog (plus I always thought of KC as a very neutral town, haven't really ever hit my hate ometer like the angels did a decade ago :lol: )

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Looks like the Dodgers came back and tied the series. :rant:
Here's to hoping the Cardinals clench the division.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, got my hopes up, it's over now. I knew when one of the broadcasters said the nats should just close up that stadium that we were doomed. Funny how we console ourselves when losing, but they had a good season and just ran out of gas.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
KC, raise your hands if you saw THAT coming? PUT 'em down......yer full of it :lol:

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
I've said all over the forums.......I don't know how they keep doing it :scratch:

Is it possible that for the 3rd time in 5 years the Giants could be in the WS?

Surely not :nono:

Besides, KC, 8-0 in the postseason :lol: Who's gonna beat them?

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy isnt it?

This is gonna be one of the best ever! Its SUCH a good matchup. Both teams have good energy, KC is so hot right now and the Giants have alot of momentum too.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
BTW, St. Louis, tippin' the hat when we hit the HR, CLASS. My hats off. Good sportsmanship doesn't go un-noticed here :)

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy isnt it?

This is gonna be one of the best ever! Its SUCH a good matchup. Both teams have good energy, KC is so hot right now and the Giants have alot of momentum too.

It's crazy. Bling vs grit. There is NO TELLING who will come up on top. Two teams that beat the odds to get to this point!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Well, now we know :lol:

It's sad. The Giants did so well and came so far, but kc just has that mojo.