Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
If you get a lesson with any of us then we will get you (and a friend if you are bringing one) into the show on our guest list for free. : )

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
If you get a lesson with any of us then we will get you (and a friend if you are bringing one) into the show on our guest list for free. : )

Holy tit cheese im gunna do this then. And the lesson would ONLY be for me right? or could my buddy sit in on it too?

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Lee, id be down for this @ the Chicago or Milwaukee show; (i might have to miss the Milwaukee one due to work) :/

I'll let you know bro.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
This is an insanely good deal guys, definitely take advantage of it. Lee and Jason are two of the best guitarists I've ever toured with. Not to mention you won't have to buy a ticket to the show!

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
This is an insanely good deal guys, definitely take advantage of it. Lee and Jason are two of the best guitarists I've ever toured with. Not to mention you won't have to buy a ticket to the show!

Also not to mention meeting to awesome players and probably running into tons of people from other bands and getting to meet them.
Believe me, I'm going even if i have to kill.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Please tell me your gonna do the same when you guys end up hitting Europe, specifically Amsterdam! I'de kill to get a lesson from you two.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Hey guys! We sincerely appreciate all your kind words. I'm down if a friend sits in, thats been the case before. One thing though, if the lesson ends up going down in our bus and not the backstage area, it'll be in the back lounge which is kinda cramped. Just a heads up! So if a friend is coming with to sit in it might be best to let us know ahead of time so we can arrange something outside of the bus. And again, please email boolessons@yahoo.com for scheduling! Hope to see you all this summer!

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Please tell me your gonna do the same when you guys end up hitting Europe, specifically Amsterdam! I'de kill to get a lesson from you two.

Hey man! No problem! This would actually be a lot of fun. Lets try to work something out when we post Europe dates (we will be heading out there later this year!)

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
Hey guys! We sincerely appreciate all your kind words. I'm down if a friend sits in, thats been the case before. One thing though, if the lesson ends up going down in our bus and not the backstage area, it'll be in the back lounge which is kinda cramped. Just a heads up! So if a friend is coming with to sit in it might be best to let us know ahead of time so we can arrange something outside of the bus. And again, please email boolessons@yahoo.com for scheduling! Hope to see you all this summer!
Awesome i will be talking to my friend about it then email you!

davidian29

duh-dum
Reaction score
hey lee, scheduled a lesson with you for the asbury park date earlier, just read what you said about the bus thing in case i bring someone which I most likely will, just letting you know so if you guys arrange somethin' outside the bus, whoever I bring won't end up hating me for making them wait haha

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Hey man! No problem! This would actually be a lot of fun. Lets try to work something out when we post Europe dates (we will be heading out there later this year!)

1. That is the most awesome news I've ever heard:hbang:
2. If you want to give a guitar clinic of some sorts I could help out; I've got a few contacts here and there.

Just make sure your not stoned off your tits when you give the lessons:lol: this is weed country after all :metal:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
That's awesome that you guys are doing that.

And of course, the tour isn't hitting Jacksonville, FL this time. Figures!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
That's cool! Looks to me like the going rate for the lessons includes the ticket the person no longer has to buy, which isn't a bad thing :lol:

Canadian dates?