Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Selkies626

Reaction score
Hey guys! We sincerely appreciate all your kind words. I'm down if a friend sits in, thats been the case before. One thing though, if the lesson ends up going down in our bus and not the backstage area, it'll be in the back lounge which is kinda cramped. Just a heads up! So if a friend is coming with to sit in it might be best to let us know ahead of time so we can arrange something outside of the bus. And again, please email boolessons@yahoo.com for scheduling! Hope to see you all this summer!

Lets say two of us pay for the lesson, Can both of our friends come in or is only one Lesson per show? :lol: My friend and I really want the lesson.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Born of Osiris(TEASER UP NOW!!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

We just posted a teaser track of the upcoming three songs we will be releasing online and for sale on Itunes in a couple weeks. We wanted to give songs but didn't get the opportunity, figured this is better than nothing.

The song may be at the bottom of our play list for a while but it won't let me move it up! I'm very excited to hear what you all think : )

-Lee McKinney and Born of Osiris

Enselmis

Reaction score
Hot damn!!!! Hardly recognized it in comparison to the old stuff, but it's fucking incredible!!

Bananalyze

Reaction score
This sounds excellent! :agreed:

I've always loved Cameron's drumming, and the new guitar tuning definitely compliments his sound really nicely. Very "br00tal" as the kids say these days.

King Ian

Reaction score
got damn jesust. This stuff is GREAT. Definitely picking up the new album. The keys add a completely different, and might I add, SICK, dimension to the new stuff. :) Thank god for no more Sumericancore :p