Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Lee Evans is filling in for tour duty, at least for SXSW. He's toured with them before on guitar duties and was a full member back in the old days. I'm not sure who's going to be the permanent replacement though. I really hope Lee Evans decides to join full time, he is like my favorite player that I know personally. :)

I actually met him the first time I saw BOO, nice guy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
Yeah I saw them live in Indiana on Tuesday night and they played everything you'd expect them to play - Recreate, Abstract Art, Bow Down, Follow the Signs, etc. :hbang: No Devestate though... Oh well. I'm assuming it's cause Lee can't play the solo. Anyway, BOO slays live and they are really nice guys, I talked to them for a while both before and after the set. Very down to earth and friendly people.

And apparently Lee Evans learned all of the songs 3 days before they went on tour. :eek: Impressive.

bouVIP

Reaction score
More progress on Lee's 8!
BVDsr.jpg

inlay looks sick!

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Lee said that the new album is all 7 string but he's hoping to get this ASAP and immediately start seeing what he can write with it. Maybe one 8 string song. I'm more anxious about how Ronnie and Joe's vocals will fit over stuff so low.