Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tranqx

Reaction score
The notes sound right for the most part, but the octaves are tapped a bit differently than whats tabbed... good work though for it just being put up haha.

davemeistro

Reaction score
Wow, haha, I hadn't even thought of tapping that part. I was just doing alt picking.

I'll try to fix that up tomorrow and add the harmony part by tomorrow morning.

tranqx

Reaction score
No prob haha I had just remembered that I had heard that riff somewhere when the song was first put up... and it was on that video where hes playing with the guy that had the Oni guitar (not the Oni video itself, but the other one that has bits of Oslo and Snow Angel playthroughs as well). It was a lot easier playing it after watching that video haha

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
damn dude, awesome! i cant wait for the rest of this to be done =)

welp, i just did a tab of Chocolate Flobs since no one's gotten around to it after all this time. took me a while to figure out the "dips" but then i saw Alucard's new groove cover and VOILA, there it was! thanks dude! you gotta have a trem to pull this one off correctly, and it's in A and not Ab.

here it is:

Chocolate Flobs.gp5

im almost positive a few things need tweeking, but this'll get you going. hope you like!

davemeistro

Reaction score
damn dude, awesome! i cant wait for the rest of this to be done =)

welp, i just did a tab of Chocolate Flobs since no one's gotten around to it after all this time. took me a while to figure out the "dips" but then i saw Alucard's new groove cover and VOILA, there it was! thanks dude! you gotta have a trem to pull this one off correctly, and it's in A and not Ab.

here it is:

Chocolate Flobs.gp5

im almost positive a few things need tweeking, but this'll get you going. hope you like!

Thanks! I've been waiting forever for this tab!

space frog

Reaction score
I posted the solo couple pages ago and the rest should be on UG in the misc unsigned bands as Periphery... or Bulb I dont remember which one.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
^upload it to dropbox, mediafire or some other file storing website and post the link here :yesway:

space frog

Reaction score
working on Coldemark as I'm writing this.
Got the leads, still a little struggle with the cleans but rushing on the taps. will slow em down on winamp.
if anyone has anything to help it'd be appreciated it if not ill do my best. wish me luck

iddqd

Reaction score
Did anyone tabbed something of Aural Pleasure out yet?
Just found this song yesterday and can't get it out of my head now ... so awesome!

space frog

Reaction score
Ok I think I have the fast part down. I'll post this tab soon on UG. There might be mistakes though, but I am 75% sure about what I figured out... my gp tab follows the sounds of the song pretty accurately when I make them both play together.

But it's a real bitch to play. F**K.