Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I prestiged once in MW2 and felt it was a good call on that game. On this game i have no need for an FMJ slot or 2 since i run warlord exclusively. Pretty much makes prestige useless. Also, all that work for a fucking badge and quite frankly garbage face paint?

arnie-nodeal.jpg

Also i don't know if people reaslise that when on the menu that has "xbox live", "local", "options and "store" you can go into local and setup a custom class and put anything on.

Everything in the game is unlocked in there, including the golden camo and the face paint and all weapons + attatchments. So you can go in and see what combos are good and what to buy before you spend any cod points.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that too, but when I reach the respective prestiges required, it will be 2025, the world is already over and I will be playing COD:69
:lol:

Agreed. The difference for me is that by prestige 5 I will have 3 bonus custom slots (plenty for me :D) and since I am still laid up for another 2 weeks due to the surgery I have time! :rofl:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
When I get to 50, that's probably it. Unless I find the desperate urge for that extra class I won't even think about it.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I prestiged once in MW2 and felt it was a good call on that game. On this game i have no need for an FMJ slot or 2 since i run warlord exclusively. Pretty much makes prestige useless. Also, all that work for a fucking badge and quite frankly garbage face paint?

arnie-nodeal.jpg

Also i don't know if people reaslise that when on the menu that has "xbox live", "local", "options and "store" you can go into local and setup a custom class and put anything on.

Everything in the game is unlocked in there, including the golden camo and the face paint and all weapons + attatchments. So you can go in and see what combos are good and what to buy before you spend any cod points.

Must be a 360 thing, there isn't anything like that for PC. :(

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got this today. I've played it before at a friends so I know what I'm doing. So far, 2 good games 2 bad games.

Last edited:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm I was playing on a UK server earlier (PC) and saw a dude with the name [GTFO] Djent.... :lol: My tag is [ENGL] and he asked me about the amps... so I wonder if he's a member on here maybe? :rofl: Whoever it was, he got to witness several rounds of absolute domination as over the course of a few rounds I scored a few of the chaingun helicopters as well as the chopper gunner with missiles! :hbang: My videos seem to be loading a day behind so I can't view today's yet but I'll check tomorrow and see if I can save/upload a few of the more tasty ones! :D

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been using the Famas quite a bit and that seems to work out most of the time. The recoil on it isn't too great which is getting on my nerves a bit. Might have to give the machine guns more of a chance.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Watcha doin on UK servers? Don't you get lag?

Just searched the map and game type, clicked one towards the top. Even playing on their server my ping was under 100, no noticeable lag for me at least. :lol: My ping is way lower on US servers but again I didn't experience much lag myself. :shrug:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
:yesway:

What I don't get, is how they can make big changes to try and keep the game fair, then they keep second chance, and add duel wield semi auto shotguns. :/

Also, I love prestiging, but you get raped by every kid with an AK74u until you can unlock it yourself, the order in which you unlock guns IMO is really unbalanced.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
:yesway:

What I don't get, is how they can make big changes to try and keep the game fair, then they keep second chance, and add duel wield semi auto shotguns. :/

Also, I love prestiging, but you get raped by every kid with an AK74u until you can unlock it yourself, the order in which you unlock guns IMO is really unbalanced.

Second chance FTL! I'm sorry, but if I kill you via a goddamn headshot, you should NOT get another chance to kill me with a fucking pistol. :squint:

Dark Aegis

Reaction score
You know whats stupid? I tried naming one of my custom classes "Assault" as my assault rifle kit. It wouldnt let me due to profanity.