Gone and done it! Blackwater Custom content

• Thread starter mcd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xXoAlecoXx

Banned
Reaction score
howa bout on the back of the guitar instead of some disgustingly big abalone even if you sold it for 1k i wouldn't but because that inlays stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Just barely...congrats man. This looks sick!

Red's the new black I guess.

and since Im a nice guy Watty, if you need help raising funds for your number two....I'll buy number one off ya. :agreed:

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
I def can't wait to see the finished product in person, J. Personally I think that inlay is sick... actually really digging the location... and it's a pretty original way to show your home state pride. Some of us here aren't doing as well representing themselves or their hometowns... smh.

GXPO

Reaction score
howa bout on the back of the guitar instead of some disgustingly big abalone even if you sold it for 1k i wouldn't but because that inlays stupid

You're the worst kind of troll. Not the funny kind, the smart kind or the constant titty picture kind. I know I'm replying so you probably got what you want.. But seriously, grow up.

Axe looks sweet dude!

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
thanks Khoi, kid's obviously a troll and not worth the time. I got the inlay cause I haven't been back home (Kansas) since 2005. Don't see the fam often, so thought it would be cool to add the state moto on something, and what better place?
Having that inlay makes SOOO much more sense now. :lol:
What area of Kansas you from?

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Having that inlay makes SOOO much more sense now. :lol:
What area of Kansas you from?

I was born in Manhattan, lived in Junction City, moved back to Manhattan, graduated in Topeka, wife from Lawrence family in KC now....so pretty much covered the NE part of the state.

The red is very nice, but I'm REALLY in love with how the black stain came out, prior to sanding/red stain.
]

I actually really liked it too. It gave me ideas for a custom I might be ordering from a dif. company down the road...hint long ....ing wait list

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I am in the southeast, but been to Lawerence a ton for concerts, and a couple times in Topeka for some friends graduations in the past couple years.

OT: Should note that I am hugely jealous of that quilt.

Thasman

Reaction score
Wow!!!
I don't normally like the singlecut shape, but this changes everything.
That fretboard!!

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
come up on a year for this build. Original time frame was 20-30 weeks, none to pleased with how things have gone with this

SDMFVan

Reaction score
Damn, I can't believe you don't have this. It seems like it's been ridiculously close to complete for over a month now.