Gone and done it! Blackwater Custom content

• Thread starter mcd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gregori

Reaction score
I'd see if he can make that barrel jack into an electromatic socket and regular jack. Barrel jacks suck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
How is the top going to be oriented out of that billet? Seems logical to try and get as much of the quilt as possible, but having the bottom of the rody start on the right would encompass that sick looking "fractal" pattern that seems to head out to the top edge of the board...

Either way, shaping up to be another sick build from Aaron; can't wait to have him start my #2.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
How is the top going to be oriented out of that billet? Seems logical to try and get as much of the quilt as possible, but having the bottom of the rody start on the right would encompass that sick looking "fractal" pattern that seems to head out to the top edge of the board...

Either way, shaping up to be another sick build from Aaron; can't wait to have him start my #2.

I told him I want that right portion to be on the guitar how he sees fit, I like how its quilt-like but not really that quilted. I trust his ability, and think it will come out unique as all hell.

Im waiting to find out if Im changing careers or going to school this summer. I hope career change so I can start thinking up #2! (wonder if he'd be down for a explorer 7?)

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
it has been a while I forgot I even started this thread...i won't re show the bunch of photos Aaron put up but here's the newest.

Khoi

Reaction score
that color is similar to the one that I was gonna get on my #2 build! I was hoping mine would be the first :hbang:

xXoAlecoXx

Banned
Reaction score
Christ that inlay is shit, way to ruin what could've been a great guitar. I can't believe aaron let you .... it up like that, he should've known better.

nicktao

Reaction score
Christ that inlay is shit, way to ruin what could've been a great guitar. I can't believe aaron let you .... it up like that, he should've known better.

Way to be a dick, it's his guitar he can do what he wants. You're off to a great start.

Grats man it looks great!

Khoi

Reaction score

Too bad it's his guitar and not yours. I personally think that inlay looks awesome and fits perfectly.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Too bad it's his guitar and not yours. I personally think that inlay looks awesome and fits perfectly.

thanks Khoi, kid's obviously a troll and not worth the time. I got the inlay cause I haven't been back home (Kansas) since 2005. Don't see the fam often, so thought it would be cool to add the state moto on something, and what better place?