I have 2500 $ what guitar should I get ?

• Thread starter Valnob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Check out Bowes. Brian is based out of Canada, and a great guy. Not sure how big his wait list is right now though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Valnob

about tree fiddy
Reaction score
Of course I know what EBMM means, maybe there as been some misunderstanding (i'm french)

@Watty, I received the money from the summer job I did (they paid me late and I moved to canada in the meantime and forgot a bit about this). + I live in a flat with two roomates, and I already have the necessary gear to play. I just need a new guitar.

7Mic7

Reaction score
Je pense que italmelodie a une coupe de music man 7 cordes je sais pas si cest des model jp par contre.

En attendant je suis d' accord avec les autres ,dépense pas ton cash juste pour le dépenser.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
@Watty, I received the money from the summer job I did (they paid me late and I moved to canada in the meantime and forgot a bit about this). + I live in a flat with two roomates, and I already have the necessary gear to play. I just need a new guitar.

So, why spend the whole amount on one guitar? If you live with two roomies, there's a chance that one of them could miss making their share of the rent. Might be good to have some contingency cash instead of an EXTRA nice guitar...like I said, you can get a very nice guitar for less than half your budget.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Although not likely popular, my personal opinion is get something you like in the sub $1000 range. Past that, it's diminishing returns on your investment from a practicality standpoint. then you've got $1500 for an amp, another guitar, or to throw in the bank for peace of mind. Plus then you can continue to scower craigslist and ebay knowing you've got the cash to pick something nice you might see. To me, that's worth more than some fit & finish details.