Ibanez 2019 New Stuff

• Thread starter Sogradde
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Still hate that switch placement, cool J. custom though.

This...

And and also, why do they need the coil tap switch? Couldn't they have done it like the JS series with pull push pots on the volume and tone? This way just looks like an unnecessarily drilled hole in the otherwise lovely guitar.

cip 123

Reaction score
This...

And and also, why do they need the coil tap switch? Couldn't they have done it like the JS series with pull push pots on the volume and tone? This way just looks like an unnecessarily drilled hole in the otherwise lovely guitar.

Depends how it's operating with the fishmans, fishman actually provide multiple push pull pots. But there are lots of options for configurations, for all we know it could be 2 push pulls plus the switch.

From memory with fishmans you get 2 voicings(1 push pull) a high frequency cut (1 push pull) and coil split (maybe the switch?) .... Or it's just ibanez being ibanez

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Depends how it's operating with the fishmans, fishman actually provide multiple push pull pots. But there are lots of options for configurations, for all we know it could be 2 push pulls plus the switch.

From memory with fishmans you get 2 voicings(1 push pull) a high frequency cut (1 push pull) and coil split (maybe the switch?) .... Or it's just ibanez being ibanez

Aaaaaah!!!:agreed:

That makes a lot more sense then! Thanks for the clarification.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
The red one would be close to perfect with gold hardware. Same goes for that last one. I think I said this before but the black hardware makes it look like a low-end model, imo. :(

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
Edge 3s were only on standard models (and the Sam Totman sig), never on premiums. Trems on premiums were almost always the Edge Zero 2 (seafoam Jem and AZs being the exceptions).

Either way I'm on board for the premium line to have Edges, which I much prefer to the EZ2 anyway.

Speaking of AZs, no leaks on them yet....

I meant Edge Zero II, don't know why I keep saying edge III.

AZ there will be more sigs I'm pretty sure, hopefully other colors and some more 24 fret versions with maple tops besides the MM1.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With no more 22-fret MIJ necks across the board, I don't think a 22-fret Saber reissue is likely. I could definitely be wrong though.

77zark77

Reaction score
I like the poplar/blue one but I don't understand why the logo isn't s simply blue :squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.