Ibanez 2023 Models ! What would you like to see ?

• Thread starter Inanimate100
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but I'd do unspeakable things for a Wes Hauch Iceman. He's been hinting that it's in the works.

EdAhST5X0AYyldB

Very nice! Any more info? I'm not familiar with Icemen, is that a small body or a long scale length?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Is that pic a prototype pic or just a pic of Wes' actual guitar?

I wonder if we're any closer to a Vogg Destroyer? Only asking because of the fine tuner bridge on that one reminding me.

TheDandy

Reaction score

I wonder if we're any closer to a Vogg Destroyer? Only asking because of the fine tuner bridge on that one reminding me.
That pic is Wes' actual LACS, I assume either that or his Floyded Iceman would be the basis for a sig.

Musiscience

Reaction score

Between this and Vogg's destroyer, I'd be completely torn on what to get. Seeing Alluvial tonight so I'll try to take a few pics of the Iceman while I'm at it.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
He posted an Instagram question thing recently and someone asked about a sig. To paraphrase, he said he's 'incredibly particular/picky and has great people putting up with his requirements.' A sig is in the works but he hasn't said what it'll be. He's posted quite a lot of praise for the rg2027xl recently, but is obviously more known for his various Icemans.

Musiscience

Reaction score
He posted an Instagram question thing recently and someone asked about a sig. To paraphrase, he said he's 'incredibly particular/picky and has great people putting up with his requirements.' A sig is in the works but he hasn't said what it'll be. He's posted quite a lot of praise for the rg2027xl recently, but is obviously more known for his various Icemans.
He did play the 2027xl last night and it sounded incredibly good. But so did the Iceman.

Nightside

Reaction score
Gimme some J Line! Expand that shit with more models and colours. Some nice solid metallic colors that go all the way around the body like the good old days.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Was debating which thread to post this in, but Jesse from Emmure has a Youtube channel now.

Absolutely drooling over that jade green LACS

I occasionally go back to his Ibanez vid demoing the RGD, because it's so weird.