Ibanez Dino Cazares Limited Edition Signature 7 string

• Thread starter jwade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
Well, there you go:

image_zps1a4dda41.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
Why isn't it regular sig? It's going to be that much more expensive. Sucks since I won't be able to get one. You'd think after 18 years of playing ibanez he'd get a full line

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I don't think that either Dino nor Fear factory are popular enough these days to warrant a full production commitment.

AJD000M

Reaction score
I don't think that either Dino nor Fear factory are popular enough these days to warrant a full production commitment.

Even with his other projects its still iffy. Still either way itll hopefully be something badass with a lame inlay on the 12 fret :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's about time....I've always enjoyed his playing and his LACS 7s. Can't wait to see it. :agreed:

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I think it'd be nice to just have his signature on the headstock, semi-biomechanical looking art on the body, and no inlays on the fingerboard.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
If its expensive and they sell out fast then maybe they will do a cheaper production version

They should make this limited run an LACS run. I wonder if it will be Sugi made like the M8M.

I dont imagine a limited run being Indo

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
I saw some recent pictures of him playing what appeared to be an RGD instead of the RGs he has played so long.

He also had a cool looking xiphos at one point.

But really, he generally plays stock RGs with Duncan Blackouts, an Edge lo, and some are neck through. Other than that, is there anything special about Dino's customs?

I think I would have drooled over the idea a few years ago, but now that I have an RGD Prestige, I think that I'm content in the 7 string department for a while.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I saw some recent pictures of him playing what appeared to be an RGD instead of the RGs he has played so long.

He also had a cool looking xiphos at one point.

But really, he generally plays stock RGs with Duncan Blackouts, an Edge lo, and some are neck through. Other than that, is there anything special about Dino's customs?

I think I would have drooled over the idea a few years ago, but now that I have an RGD Prestige, I think that I'm content in the 7 string department for a while.

I never see him playing stock rgs. I mostly see him playing lacs rgs with a reversed headstock single bridge pickup and lo pro edge equipped guitars.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
10410283_844307645597924_610522442004399562_n.jpg

"At the Ibanez LA custom shop signing all the back plates for my Limited Edition 7 string signature guitar coming soon."

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Ibanez do more signatures this way, if it goes like the M8M and sort-of the TAM1000. High price but high quality, limited so they're not obligated to move a ton, and if it really takes off (more than just the fanboy market) they can run a lower price model.

Dan_Vacant

Hi I'm Dan.
Reaction score
I'm kind of expecting to be bummed out by a boring guitar.... It's cool he finally gets a sig even if it is a limited run.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
I never see him playing stock rgs. I mostly see him playing lacs rgs with a reversed headstock single bridge pickup and lo pro edge equipped guitars.

I mean stock RG shape, I know they're made by LACS, but the design is nothing too extraordinary.