Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was this a production model? I swear I remember seeing this finish/guitar in Musician's Friend catalogs for a while. The finish is pretty awful, like Guy Fieri vibes, but that's kind of charming in itself 😅
This is the HRF (Hot Rod Flames). They also had the HWF, which was blue, yellow, and orange like the Hot Wheels cars. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Was this a production model? I swear I remember seeing this finish/guitar in Musician's Friend catalogs for a while. The finish is pretty awful, like Guy Fieri vibes, but that's kind of charming in itself 😅
Well you’re half right, it was on the import DK2 but never available as a finish available on production USA models. The finish is different on the imports too. The red is metallic on the USA models and just a flat red on the imports.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
This showed up Friday - NGD for me. They did a fantastic job on this build.

IMG-5400.jpg
WOWZERS!
Congrats on that beast!

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone got a nice Custom Shop SL2 with slightly different to stock specs? Like reverse headstock, or different control layout, or no pickup rings etc.
Just daydreaming and fancied some eye candy!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Just what Diablo Guitars needed for boosting their prices even higher. I just received an offer from them for a used USA Jackson for only $6k :lol:

Well thanks to them my USA Jackson warrior I put up for sale, I listed it at a shameless Diablo Guitars price and it doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all :D

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know who parker is but their prices are batshit insane. That said, it seems people are willing to pay them so I guess we are all dumb.
Parker is Parker Lundgren, ex-guitarist of Queensryche and one of the Diablo owners.