Karnivool Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter YYZ2112
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
this video is a real tease!
you can barely hear anything, but it seems to promise some great stuff on the way. i'm excited!

TasmanSam

Reaction score
New Karnivool? I AM EXCITE!

New sound sounds tits from what I have heard :yesway:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING THIS BAND IS AMAZING

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
I've gotta up this thread. Karnivool deserves to always be on the 1st page!

Deadman and Change from Sound Awake are absolute perfection... they can almost bring me to tears when I'm in a mood :nuts: :bowdown:

A dude on here posted a video of his drummer covering Deadman and he nailed it - and that's fuckin saying something, their drummer is absolutely unbelievable

Tranquilliser

Reaction score
I saw these guys at the HiFi in Melbourne last night, and they were truly incredible.

Amazing sound live and they never missed a beat.

So blown away by their performance.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Karnivool is a band in their own league entirely. They are one of two bands I would ever call perfect. Every single second of their music is just flawless.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
I saw these guys at the HiFi in Melbourne last night, and they were truly incredible.

Amazing sound live and they never missed a beat.

So blown away by their performance.

they play much new stuff? im seeing them at the sydney hifi in a few days, gonna rule as always

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
I'm seeing them play in Newcastle next Saturday, and I am so fucking pumped. They have been flawless every time I've seen them.

Best. Band. EVER!

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
Damnit... Bands like Karnivool and Dead Letter Circus make me realize how it must feel to live in eastern Europe or Ireland or something; just WAITING for these awesome bands on the other side of the earth to fly over the pond and tour their face off!

Guess I'll be waiting till after their next album is out for them to tour and support their new work... :(

If you Aussies didn't have spiders the size of dinner plates, I'd be totally getting dual citizenship right now :fawk: JUST to see your insane prog metal (just found Ne Obliviscaris too a few weeks ago, OH.MY.GOD your prog is great)

TDR

Reaction score
Going to see them at Coolangatta in a couple of weeks. Can not fuckin' wait

Sebski

Reaction score
I've been wondering for a good year or so where the new album is

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
From their facebook just now:

"Hello everyone! Hoss here, guitarist for Karnivool. Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment regarding our forthcoming Album and DVD releases. So you don't have to trawl thru the comments for information we are still in our Perthian Studio writing for Album Three, we have recording dates booked and a tight schedule organised for the process so stay tuned for more official information in the months to come leading out of 2012 and into 2013!

Our DVD is coming! It's still presently being put together so again no official word on a release date but IT IS COMING!

Some of the band members including myself will be getting active with comments in the months to come so feel free to ask us anything.. well ok not anything.. but love to hear from you!

happy 2012!

Hoss
Karnivool
2012"

Latest posts